Site upgrade

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So let me get this straight...
We aré asked for donations to upgrade the site, a month later still no upgrade, but Iamtdg has new furniture and a fancy waffle maker...
Things that make you go hmmmm.
That’s close to being evidence correct enough for and inquiry into a grand jury indictment.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I emailed them on Friday. I'm waiting on a reply. I will do my best to try and call them tomorrow.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Does The DCC have a FB page?

Hey, if anyone has pages there send a friend request to David Klink if you're up for me posting a bunch of cars, puns, silly shit, bitching about the Cowboys and ND, etc. Sort of like here.

This one with the profile pic of a statue:

https://www.facebook.com/david.klink.180

David Klink
Dean Emeritus at the college of hard knocks at Life
Hopewell Valley Central HS
Lives in Mishawaka, Indiana

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does The DCC have a FB page?

Hey, if anyone has pages there send a friend request to David Klink if you're up for me posting a bunch of cars, puns, silly shit, bitching about the Cowboys and ND, etc. Sort of like here.

This one with the profile pic of a statue:

https://www.facebook.com/david.klink.180

David Klink
Dean Emeritus at the college of hard knocks at Life
Hopewell Valley Central HS
Lives in Mishawaka, Indiana
The DCC does have a Facebook page. Iamtdg set it up and i guess is the administrator. I don’t think much gets posted there but if you would like I will send you a friend request for my personal page. It will be a guy with a cowboy hat and Initials of PS for the name. Let me know.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The DCC does have a Facebook page. Iamtdg set it up and i guess is the administrator. I don’t think much gets posted there but if you would like I will send you a friend request for my personal page. It will be a guy with a cowboy hat and Initials of PS for the name. Let me know.
Fine by me, go for it.

Cotton

Staff member
I finally got a chance to call them about this. I was told by the install tech that it should be done by this weekend. I was also told by the customer service person that if no movement has happened by Friday to call back and they will get management involved. I apologize for the delay, but there isn't a ton I can do about it except bitch, and bitch I did. It's ridiculous that we have had to wait this long when we were second in line when I placed the order.

So, hopefully, we have a new site by this weekend. Keep in mind, the site will be brand new and a bunch of stuff we currently have (custom emoticons, banner, the mention feature, etc) will have to be put back into place, so I ask you be patient with us as we get the site back to as recognizable as possible. This is a massive upgrade that jumps over a bunch of other upgrades and it will look and function very differently than it does now.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I finally got a chance to call them about this. I was told by the install tech that it should be done by this weekend. I was also told by the customer service person that if no movement has happened by Friday to call back and they will get management involved. I apologize for the delay, but there isn't a ton I can do about it except bitch, and bitch I did. It's ridiculous that we have had to wait this long when we were second in line when I placed the order.

So, hopefully, we have a new site by this weekend. Keep in mind, the site will be brand new and a bunch of stuff we currently have (custom emoticons, banner, the mention feature, etc) will have to be put back into place, so I ask you be patient with us as we get the site back to as recognizable as possible. This is a massive upgrade that jumps over a bunch of other upgrades and it will look and function very differently than it does now.
I doubt LT Fan will be able to use it then.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe the new site won't give me new notifications when I quote someone else?...

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe the new site won't give me new notifications when I quote someone else?...
I don't get a notification when I quote someone else. Only when I'm quoted or mentioned.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If they have any kind of customer service, they should refund you at least some of your money for your trouble.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't get a notification when I quote someone else. Only when I'm quoted or mentioned.
I do, not every time, but probably every 4th or 5h time. Very random.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I’m King Lurker here, rest assured, but I dropped $5 in there.

So don’t spend it all in one place, ya know.

Top Bottom