Site upgrade

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So how do you know this then? If there's no record to look up, how do you know?
Dude, there is record of how much land a University owns. Don't be obtuse. You just won't find it very easily on the internet.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tech has more land mass than any other University in the nation except for the Air Force Academy, and that's only because of their runways. And, before you start googling and showing me lists, this includes all land owned by Tech, not just main campus which is what all of the lists online reflect.
When did that happen. It used to be UT Dallas for no military campuses.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tech has more land mass than any other University in the nation except for the Air Force Academy, and that's only because of their runways. And, before you start googling and showing me lists, this includes all land owned by Tech, not just main campus which is what all of the lists online reflect.
When did that happen.? It used to be UT Dallas for no military campuses.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
a place I used to work at.
Two of you grandsons recieved their under graduate degrees there. One of them is current working on his doctorate at Duke.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Two of you grandsons recieved their under graduate degrees there. One of them is current working on his doctorate at Duke.
Nice. Proud grandpa Im sure.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So, today Im seeing where edit function is not working properly. On one post its fine, on another, it no workie.

Cotton

Staff member
So, today Im seeing where edit function is not working properly. On one post its fine, on another, it no workie.
What does it tell you when you try to edit?

p1_

DCC 4Life
What does it tell you when you try to edit?
Im able to do the edit, but when I save the edit, the changes dont appear. For example, my post about the Dak run, I say that Im re-watching the game. My first post had a typo, where I said "res-watch". So i corrected it, but the correction doesnt show when I save my edit. Weird.

Cotton

Staff member
Im able to do the edit, but when I save the edit, the changes dont appear. For example, my post about the Dak run, I say that Im re-watching the game. My first post had a typo, where I said "res-watch". So i corrected it, but the correction doesnt show when I save my edit. Weird.
Hmm, let me look into it.

Cotton

Staff member
Try it now.

Cotton

Staff member
now it appears correct. But I didn't have to do anything. What did you do?
I cleared the database cache.

Top Bottom