Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Cooper has made plays in these last three games to help us keep drives alive and score. If he wasn't here those plays don't happen with Hurns or whoever the shit we are throwing out there.
Exactly. He’s made a significant difference in some close games. With Cooper only getting better, the improved blocking we’ve seen since going back to ZBS, and Alex Smith’s injury Dallas should be favored to win the East.

We’d have to sweep the remaining division games for sure, but it would be a major turnaround and couldnt happen without Cooper.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Exactly. He’s made a significant difference in some close games. With Cooper only getting better, the improved blocking we’ve seen since going back to ZBS, and Alex Smith’s injury Dallas should be favored to win the East.

We’d have to sweep the remaining division games for sure, but it would be a major turnaround and couldnt happen without Cooper.
The Redskins are still a factor in the Division. McCoy is a pretty good QB and until I see him collapse I will be apprehensive about the Skins.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Redskins are still a factor in the Division. McCoy is a pretty good QB and until I see him collapse I will be apprehensive about the Skins.
how about if you consider McCoy was backing up Smith? He's not that good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
how about if you consider McCoy was backing up Smith? He's not that good.
I’m not comparing him to anyone. I’m pointing out that his history of playing against the Cowboys has been good and I hope the Redskins go with Sanchez.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I’m not comparing him to anyone. I’m pointing out that his history of playing against the Cowboys has been good and I hope the Redskins go with Sanchez.
past performance is not predictive of future results.

If we want to do that, I will go with an LVE pick of McCoy.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And his playing against other teams in the NFL isn't very good. So I don't expect the Redskins to stay in this race long with him at the helm. His record as a starter is pretty poor.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And his playing against other teams in the NFL isn't very good. So I don't expect the Redskins to stay in this race long with him at the helm. His record as a starter is pretty poor.
Maybe so but I’m not so much looking at the long haul yet rather the upcoming game because if Dallas stumbles with this one it makes it twice as hard to get back in the race. There is a possibility the Skins will have a different QB to go the rest of the season.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
past performance is not predictive of future results.

If we want to do that, I will go with an LVE pick of McCoy.

Past results is however what everyone uses to try to prove their point since there is nothing else to utilize.

Top Bottom