p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Smitty

DCC 4Life
They should have some self awareness at other areas: such as how bad their QB is and how poorly the staff has been adjusting to things for a year now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think we'd all have warmed to this move by now if it was a second.

We blow half our seconds anyway.

Edit: Though now that I look at it, our last 5 years of 2nds have been almost as good as our firsts. We may be catching up there.

DeMarcus Lawrence
Randy Gregory
Jaylon Smith
Chidobe Awuzie
Connor Williams

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They should have some self awareness at other areas: such as how bad their QB is and how poorly the staff has been adjusting to things for a year now.
Or how Garrett is making the same idiotic game management mistakes to cost us games as he did 5+ years ago.

Can't forget that one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Or how Garrett is making the same idiotic game management mistakes to cost us games as he did 5+ years ago.

Can't forget that one.
Yeah but uh remember he was supposedly in training then.

The guy hasn't got it in terms of understanding momentum and now is literally admitting he plays to kick FGs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah but uh remember he was supposedly in training then.

The guy hasn't got it in terms of understanding momentum and now is literally admitting he plays to kick FGs.
At least he admits it now, the moron was happy to settle for 40+ yard FG's with plenty of time/timeouts left in end-of-game situations like 3 times in 2012 alone.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
(pardon the caps)

HOW IN THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER, EVEN JERRY JONES, SITTING IN THE OWNER'S BOX, WATCHING THE LAST 6 OR 8 OR 10 GAMES GARRETT HAS COACHED -- HOW THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER NOT SEE THAT THE GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT, OUT-OF-TOUCH, FEARFUL PUSSY?

Can anyone explain that?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If only those assholes were as self aware when it came to admitting the numerous mistakes they've made at the HC position.

Funny how they aren't so quick to admit that one, huh?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
(pardon the caps)

HOW IN THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER, EVEN JERRY JONES, SITTING IN THE OWNER'S BOX, WATCHING THE LAST 6 OR 8 OR 10 GAMES GARRETT HAS COACHED -- HOW THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER NOT SEE THAT THE GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT, OUT-OF-TOUCH, FEARFUL PUSSY?

Can anyone explain that?
NO! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The OL finally getting its act together would also help tremendously. IMO, that's the key to maintaining some semblance of offensive consistency.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
The OL finally getting its act together would also help tremendously. IMO, that's the key to maintaining some semblance of offensive consistency.
I agree...I don’t know if it’s been the hits or the Clayborn sacks but Dak is extra skittish when consistent pressure shows up

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shit I just want them to play on the road like they play at home.

Top Bottom