Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

midswat

... soon
Whatever Dane. Can’t preach “best chance to win” logic while saddling him with a retard coach and a shit qb coach.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Oh shit, it is true.

You don’t make this move unless you are counting on Dak.

I have to disagree with Schmitty on this one, this isn’t a move you make to see if Dak just needed a little help, you make this move if you think you’re a playmaker in the passing game away from being a playoff contender.

They still think Dak is 2016 Dak. He’s clearly not. He’s missing wide open TEs and WRs every week. He just doesn’t see them. The offense is not struggling because they lack a WR. They struggle because Dak is playing like he’s blind in one eye.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Just go ahead and bring dez back while you’re at it. Teach him to be late career Keyshawn Johnson.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Does this not fortify what I have said about Jones? He thinks he can make the team a winner.
this is a desperate act, and further, an admission of mishandling the departure of your former number one receiver. It is an attempt to fix a poor strategy. If you call that being about winning, I have to disagree.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Oh shit, it is true.

You don’t make this move unless you are counting on Dak.

I have to disagree with Schmitty on this one, this isn’t a move you make to see if Dak just needed a little help, you make this move if you think you’re a playmaker in the passing game away from being a playoff contender.

They still think Dak is 2016 Dak. He’s clearly not. He’s missing wide open TEs and WRs every week. He just doesn’t see them. The offense is not struggling because they lack a WR. They struggle because Dak is playing like he’s blind in one eye.
It some of both. He misses/doesnt see guys, and also he hits guys with passes and they flat out drop them. Ala Hurns and Thompson.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh.

Well, that makes it all worth it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
this is a desperate act, and further, an admission of mishandling the departure of your former number one receiver. It is an attempt to fix a poor strategy. If you call that being about winning, I have to disagree.
:lol

No shit. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I wonder if Philly is still interested in trading their 2nd for Cooper?

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing that I will note is Dez's hands are much better than Cooper's. Dez had quite a few drops his last few seasons in Dallas but he's still been better than Amari in that regard.

I wonder how long it'll take Dak to threaten to hit Amari in the face so he doesn't drop a pass.
It sort of depends on whose stats you trust on that.
for example makes Dez look much worse. But other stat keepers have it the opposite. It's fair to say both guys have been plagued by drops though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

D

Deuce

Now go pay pennies on the dollar for Bortles and we have something with this offense.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

All these guys seem to like the trade. Tony Gonzalez, Marcellus Wiley, Jason Whitlock, and James Harrison. Not that their opinions automatically make it a good trade, but interesting nonetheless.

shane

DCC 4Life
It sucks because if they had found a way to do this for a second, I'd have talked myself into feeling good about it by now.
For a second and a late rounder, it MIGHT be worth the risk. Considering how bad the team sucks, I still wouldn't do it.

For a 1st, this deal is likely right under Galloway and Roy Williams in terms of disgraceful nice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.

shane

DCC 4Life
But if Dak can't get it to the WRs now, there is something seriously wrong with him. I would like to see him under a real coaching staff but he may already be ruined.

Fuck Tony Romos armchair quarterbacking on CBS though. If he could see the field so perfectly, why did he throw all those pick sixes?

p1_

DCC 4Life
The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.
Im thinking this dead on 8-8. Win one, lose one. Rinse and repeat.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom