Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It's fallout from not getting Earl Thomas...Jerruh was jonesing. Got him all hot and bothered to make a trade. With Earl Thomas' broken leg or whatever, it left Jerruh scratching like a meth addict.
I'm sure it is and it did. After all these years, he still thinks he's some wheeling dealing trade whiz looking to make a big splash. Unfortunately, most of them end up like the effect tossing a rock into Lake Michigan.

I think he became addicted to the shit after ass raping the Vikings in the Herschel Walker trade.

data

Forbes #1
Blake Jarwin is #89. I'm guessing Amari Cooper is THE NEW #88!!!!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So essentially we're out of the running for the top QBs next year.

If Garrett's not gone at the end of this year I'm officially done and that's not an empty promise.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Present and 2019 cap implications:

Speaking on the financial aspect of the deal, the Cowboys will now be on the hook for only $700,000 in 2018 -- the final one of his rookie deal -- but the Raiders having exercised his fifth-year option locks him in with Dallas for an injury-protected $13.924 million in 2019. This may push the Cowboys to look for a long-term extension being signed this coming offseason to reduce that cap hit, but they're projected to have nearly $70 million in space, should they want more time to see how things flesh out. It's doubtful they pull back the reins at this point though, so expect them to meet Cooper at the table in the next few months.
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Amari-Cooper-Cowboys-trade-Salary-impact-123672465/?fbclid=IwAR1Pimi4IwLeYIWGpgp5knwFZ2qSOGN5VAgucNQCV7jiX1tSFcpOmXv9kPo

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Jerry Jones is fine with a pussy HC that doesn't take chances because he's comfortable with him.

But this moron takes risks with personnel and draft picks like he's trying to make his fortune in oil and gas.

Fucking retarded.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Blake Jarwin is #89. I'm guessing Amari Cooper is THE NEW #88!!!!
You beat me to it. Super Bowl!! I'm sure the blind Dallas homer Michael Irvin will be praising Jones for this trade.

midswat

... soon
You guys... once you start hating this team, things like this become funny to you. You don't have to feel this angst.

I think this is a great trade!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jerry Jones is fine with a pussy HC that doesn't take chances because he's comfortable with him.

But this moron takes risks with personnel and draft picks like he's trying to make his fortune in oil and gas.

Fucking retarded.
I can't imagine two more opposite personalities. Other then they both love pumping sunshine up an asshole.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Oh. Of course. This makes it all better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

You know Jerry, this was all about beating the Eagles to the punch. The childish back and forth between the Eagles over talent is going to end with both teams sucking.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Yup. They doubled down on Dak. Jerry or Stephen or someone just said the other day, "Dak is a long term piece here."

Yeah, and they meant it. There's no way you can make a serious attempt to replace him now, without your first. He gets not only 2018, but he'll have 2019 as well. Presumably with a revamped skill position group, to try again.

Maybe in 2020.
This is true. Also means no new HC. Hard enough to trick someone into coming here. No first round pick? Not gonna happen.

It's the Garrett/Linehan/Dak show for 27 more games

:budd

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You guys... once you start hating this team, things like this become funny to you. You don't have to feel this angst.

I think this is a great trade!
You should just give up following the team.

Soon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is Hurns the odd man out?

Amari Cooper
Cole Beasley
Michael Gallup
Allen Hurns
Deonte Thompson
Brice Butler
Tavon Austin
Terrance Williams

Blake Jawrwin or Brice Butler better be getting the axe.
My guess would be Butler.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

I'll bet Jones thought he was one upping Philly or maybe Philly baited him with that reported offer

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Our second trumps the defending Super Bowl champ's second, one would think.

Or throw in a 6th if you are that desperate.

2nd and 6th beats 2nd.

Don't up it to a first, immediately.

Top Bottom