Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:budd

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Because the last two times we traded first round picks for overhyped WR's worked out SO well.

I got sucked back in after 2016, but not anymore. Fuck this stupid ass organization. I'm going back to my boycott. See you guys in a few years.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

KC Mahomes just got more fans. :towel

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For a first round fucking pick. Unbelievable.

bkeavs

Not So New Member
Oakland Raiders to trade Amari Cooper to Dallas Cowboys
3:11 PM ET
ESPN
Facebook
Twitter
Facebook Messenger
Pinterest
Email
print
The Oakland Raiders will trade wide receiver Amari Cooper to the Dallas Cowboys, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson on Monday.

The Raiders will receive a first-round draft pick in exchange, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Cooper has just 22 catches for 280 yards and one touchdown in his first six games this season and is coming off a disappointing 2017 campaign, when he had 48 receptions for 680 yards and seven touchdowns in 14 games.

But Cooper was a Pro Bowler in each of his first two seasons with the Raiders, eclipsing 1,000 receiving yards both years.

Cooper is in the NFL's concussion protocol, but the Raiders are on a bye this week and don't play again until Oct. 28 against Indianapolis. He suffered the injury last week in Oakland's loss to Seattle in London.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Amari Cooper for a first.

Holy fucking hell. That's why Jerry went radio silent. He was busy getting ass raped in a trade.

For a second I would have swallowed it. A 24 year old former first rounder, former two time Pro Bowler. Ok, I'll live with that, especially if that 2nd rounder is closer to 50 than 30.

But a first? Desperation by a front office who routinely gets taken advantage of.

Cotton

Staff member
Because the last two times we traded first round picks for overhyped WR's worked out SO well.

I got sucked back in after 2016, but not anymore. Fuck this stupid ass organization. I'm going back to my boycott. See you guys in a few years.
Just because you boycott doesn't mean you can't post. Trust me.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Desperation has set in. Wait til Cooper doesnt pan out to produce a playoff appearance.

Cotton

Staff member

Just because you boycott doesn't mean you can't post. Trust me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Jesus Christ.

This fucking pick has a God damn good shot at being a top ten pick, too.

Cotton

Staff member
youre not surprised.
I am a little bit. Recently, the team has actually been pretty smart when it comes to shit like this. I guess Jerry needed to remind everyone of who is really in charge.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I hope we don't win another game, fuck this team

p1_

DCC 4Life

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wow.

Even by Cowboys standards, this is unbelievably stupid.

That means Jerry really believes that Garrett and Dak can get it done.

I hope this offense plays even worse with Cooper.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Jesus Christ.

This fucking pick has a God damn good shot at being a top ten pick, too.
Just awful.

I don't see how he moves the needle.

I'll cross my fingers and hope, but according to Beasley and others, the receivers are getting open, it's Prescott who isn't finding them.

This is bad. They were hurting after getting skunked by Sammy Watkins this offseason; they knew they needed a #1 WR, instead of swallowing their pride and bringing back Dez (not that that would have been a great idea either), they compound their mistakes by overpaying for Cooper.

And now you know he's gonna get extended, because you can't give up that first and have the guy for only 25 games.

Top Bottom