Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    They should have some self awareness at other areas: such as how bad their QB is and how poorly the staff has been adjusting to things for a year now.
    Or how Garrett is making the same idiotic game management mistakes to cost us games as he did 5+ years ago.

    Can't forget that one.

    Comment


    • defense wins championships

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
        Or how Garrett is making the same idiotic game management mistakes to cost us games as he did 5+ years ago.

        Can't forget that one.
        Yeah but uh remember he was supposedly in training then.

        The guy hasn't got it in terms of understanding momentum and now is literally admitting he plays to kick FGs.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          Yeah but uh remember he was supposedly in training then.

          The guy hasn't got it in terms of understanding momentum and now is literally admitting he plays to kick FGs.
          At least he admits it now, the moron was happy to settle for 40+ yard FG's with plenty of time/timeouts left in end-of-game situations like 3 times in 2012 alone.

          Comment


          • (pardon the caps)

            HOW IN THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER, EVEN JERRY JONES, SITTING IN THE OWNER'S BOX, WATCHING THE LAST 6 OR 8 OR 10 GAMES GARRETT HAS COACHED -- HOW THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER NOT SEE THAT THE GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT, OUT-OF-TOUCH, FEARFUL PUSSY?

            Can anyone explain that?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
              If only those assholes were as self aware when it came to admitting the numerous mistakes they've made at the HC position.

              Funny how they aren't so quick to admit that one, huh?
              2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

              Comment


              • Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                (pardon the caps)

                HOW IN THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER, EVEN JERRY JONES, SITTING IN THE OWNER'S BOX, WATCHING THE LAST 6 OR 8 OR 10 GAMES GARRETT HAS COACHED -- HOW THE HELL COULD ANY OWNER NOT SEE THAT THE GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT, OUT-OF-TOUCH, FEARFUL PUSSY?

                Can anyone explain that?
                NO! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!

                Comment


                • defense wins championships

                  Comment


                  • defense wins championships

                    Comment


                    • defense wins championships

                      Comment


                      • defense wins championships

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                          The OL finally getting its act together would also help tremendously. IMO, that's the key to maintaining some semblance of offensive consistency.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                            The OL finally getting its act together would also help tremendously. IMO, that's the key to maintaining some semblance of offensive consistency.
                            I agree...I donít know if itís been the hits or the Clayborn sacks but Dak is extra skittish when consistent pressure shows up

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                              The OL finally getting its act together would also help tremendously. IMO, that's the key to maintaining some semblance of offensive consistency.
                              Shit I just want them to play on the road like they play at home.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Donpingon View Post
                                Whatís Swaimís status
                                He's on a bye.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X