X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    One thing that I will note is Dez's hands are much better than Cooper's. Dez had quite a few drops his last few seasons in Dallas but he's still been better than Amari in that regard.

I wonder how long it'll take Dak to threaten to hit Amari in the face so he doesn't drop a pass.
    It sort of depends on whose stats you trust on that.
    for example makes Dez look much worse. But other stat keepers have it the opposite. It's fair to say both guys have been plagued by drops though.

Comment

• Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Comment

• Now go pay pennies on the dollar for Bortles and we have something with this offense.

Comment

• All these guys seem to like the trade. Tony Gonzalez, Marcellus Wiley, Jason Whitlock, and James Harrison. Not that their opinions automatically make it a good trade, but interesting nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
              It sucks because if they had found a way to do this for a second, I'd have talked myself into feeling good about it by now.
              For a second and a late rounder, it MIGHT be worth the risk. Considering how bad the team sucks, I still wouldn't do it.

For a 1st, this deal is likely right under Galloway and Roy Williams in terms of disgraceful nice.

Comment

• The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.

Comment

• But if Dak can't get it to the WRs now, there is something seriously wrong with him. I would like to see him under a real coaching staff but he may already be ruined.

Fuck Tony Romos armchair quarterbacking on CBS though. If he could see the field so perfectly, why did he throw all those pick sixes?

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                    The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.
                    Im thinking this dead on 8-8. Win one, lose one. Rinse and repeat.
                    defense wins championships

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by shane View Post
                        But if Dak can't get it to the WRs now, there is something seriously wrong with him. I would like to see him under a real coaching staff but he may already be ruined.

Fuck Tony Romos armchair quarterbacking on CBS though. If he could see the field so perfectly, why did he throw all those pick sixes?
                        To be fair all QBs miss open receivers sometimes. Sometimes its pressure, throwing lanes or they just didn't see it in their progression. But the idea is the more guys you have getting open on a play the more likely you are to find them. Especially since we do a shitty job of scheming anyone open.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                          this is a desperate act, and further, an admission of mishandling the departure of your former number one receiver. It is an attempt to fix a poor strategy. If you call that being about winning, I have to disagree.
                          Shades of 2000 and 2008. Overpaid, though in Coopers case itís a fairly young guy who can grow with Dak.

Drops are a real problem, but moreover itís the terrible coaching thatís the real shitshow. How are we going to make Cooper better?

Comment

This is shocking only if you were under the illusion he wasn't as stupid as his father.

Comment

LOL. That goes against everything we know about each of them. Not buying that one bit.

Unless Patrik (no c) is a "real estate" mogul in Arizona with impeccable sources. Then it must be legit.
                              2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                                This is shocking only if you were under the illusion he wasn't as stupid as his father.
                                Like Jerry isn't the one who told him to make it happen
                                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X