PFT: Jerry Jones has gone radio silent after latest loss

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I hope he's so fucking pissed off that he's holed up in his office chugging Johnny Walker Blue and working himself into a lather.

Come out of the office and rage fire Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I hope he's so fucking pissed off that he's holed up in his office chugging Johnny Walker Blue and working himself into a lather.

Not likely. More like give himself time to rationalize what happened. You know the drill.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
PFT: Jerry Jones has gone radio silent after latest loss

Jerry Jones has gone radio silent after latest loss
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 22, 2018, 1:05 PM EDT

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones didn’t talk to reporters after last night’s loss to Washington.

That’s not news in most markets, but Jones loves holding court, and since he’s the guy in charge, there’s always plenty of people ready to listen.

Now, his sudden reticence is a thing.

One of the hosts of his weekly appearance on 105.3 The Fan tweeted out word that Jones had canceled his regular Tuesday appearance on the station.

The team stayed over in Washington for a field trip today, which may complicate travel arrangements. But last we checked, Jones has a cell phone, which would enable him to talk from any location if he felt like it.

He can’t be thrilled about being 3-4, after a dubious penalty. But the trade deadline is also looming, and his inclination to make a splash often has to be curbed by those closest to (and related to) him. And the status of coach Jason Garrett has also been a recent talking point, with Jones denying that he’s working on an extension.

Or, maybe he has a dentist appointment. Who knows? What we do know is that he loves talking, and he’s now turned down two prime opportunities to do just that.

I know this has alread been posted, but I think it needs its own thread. Please, for the love of all that is holy let him be sitting in his office legit pondering the firing of Garrett. I know it may be a pipe dream, but I can hope.

GShock

DCC 4Life

Give Richard an 11-week tryout to show that he's not the answer, and we go into the off-season with a clean slate.

Except for the abject incompetence at the top of the organization, natch.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

One can only hope.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Its about the trade. Jerry is going balls out. I guess he thinks he can worry about Dak and Garrett later.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Give Richard an 11-week tryout to show that he's not the answer, and we go into the off-season with a clean slate.

Except for the abject incompetence at the top of the organization, natch.
Except they gave Garrett an 8 week tryout in 2010 and look how that worked. out

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Except they gave Garrett an 8 week tryout in 2010 and look how that worked. out
Honestly I believe Richard is worth a trial run. This team is flat and makes mistakes just like it’s head coach.

Top Bottom