Week 7 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Redskins | 10-21-2018

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Another example how Jason Carrot and company get consistently outcoached every week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sitting down to finally watch this game. Seems kind of silly now it is over but I need to see some details.

Observations off the first drive: Shitty OL protection and now glad we cut Brice Butler.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
After the Bibbs TD drive:

Taco Charlton sucks ass. Started the drive with an offsides and was completely useless otherwise.

Didn't like the idea of having Wilson on the field at all. He is B team. Smith, Vander Esch and Lee in some combination is the best if we march out 3 LBs in a base set. Figure that shit out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys' second drive:

We need to use I-set more.

I have no idea why we traded for a fullback if the guy gets ONE snap in the entire game.

Redskins offset their line directly to the left side on several downs. This was specifically geared towards pressuring Williams to hold his ground and he really struggled.

The Prescott fumble on the sneak simply cannot happen. That was on him. His two fumbles in this game were significant, even if only one resulted in a score.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Redskins next drive, good D. But little impact. Mostly self inflicted pain from Washington. But can't take away the D effort. Vander Esch needs to be on the field as much as possible.

Dallas' next drive: Schultz on the field more. Made a catch. Better than Jarwin, who needs to just go away.

The OL just doesn't look like they are sure what they want to do. They are certainly not built for a power scheme. Their mechanics just look bad.

Prescott got nailed and I have no idea why that was not a penalty.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Redskins next drive: The big Peterson 16 yard run was just a blown play on Lawrence's part. The whole flow of the play was to the left. He got lazy on contain.

Leegro sighting.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys next drive with a 3rd and 20...

Ah fuck it.

I have the new Daredevil Season waiting.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys next drive with a 3rd and 20...

Ah fuck it.

I have the new Daredevil Season waiting.
:lol

Good for you.

I'm sitting at Five Guys waiting for my food to come out and I was going to see how long you were going to do this, but I'm glad you went and did something better with your time.

F the Cowboys.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ahhhh, there's the bitching from Booze we sorely missed in this thread on gameday.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The cushion the Skins gave on this play is insane. Which was obviously all set up by the previous penalty on Williams (Thanks for that). It's pretty crazy that Gallup was still able to beat them deep. The defensive call was all but begging us to throw something underneath.

Top Bottom