Week 7 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Redskins | 10-21-2018

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, I don't know if I'd go so far as saying Gallup would already be top 15. But I'm sure he'd be used a lot more than he is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Atlanta and the Giants are playing some shitty football right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Witten is homering out over the trade on MNF.

Not surprising.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That fake to the corner, then run to the post TD throw was nice. Turned Jenkins inside out.

We'll run routes like this with Cooper, right?

Right?

:cry

data

Forbes #1
Lost in all this Cooper trade talk is how we broke the mould and ran a jet sweep to jourdan Lewis. HUZzAh!!!!

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
OMG... how can people listen to this "auto-tuned" garbage? How does it pass for music?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stop the gif right when Gallup completes his move and starts to go by the CB. Kerrigan is still on the 7 yard line with Dak on the goal line and looking right at Gallup. Stop the gif again when Kerrigan crosses the 5. Gallup now has a full step on the CB, with the CB turning and stumbling. Stop it again when Kerrigan crosses the 3. That's when Dak jerks his head right, and starts to try to spin out. There was time to throw the ball when Gallup made his move. But in classic Dak fashion, he wasn't open enough at the time. He needs there to be wide open separation before he'll uncork it. See: TD pass to Gallup earlier. He had damn near ten yards of separation before Dak let it fly. He had two yards and gaining when Dak's panic clock went off and he looked right. Two yards in the NFL is a mile.
Yep, Dak tends to wait too long to pull the trigger. He cannot seem to anticipate a reciever getting open , he waits until it actually happens then the defender has already made their correction.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Holy shit. Eli Manning just suffered back to back massive brain cramps. 1st and goal on the one, no timeouts left, about 50 seconds left. Down by 11.

He tried a QB sneak and was stuffed. When they finally got everyone off the pile and lined up again, he tried another one. Stuffed again. All the while, the clock ticking down. On 3rd down, he finally threw a fade to Beckham for the TD. With only 5 seconds left. No time to try and recover an onside and move into FG position to tie.

The QB sneaks had to be Eli's idea. When he tried the first, the camera showed Shurmer on the sideline shaking his head. After the 2nd stuff, he looked pissed. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
too bad that fucked up call had an impact on the outcome. But that's what happens to a shitty team that can't win a game outright, and wastes precious seconds lining up the "settle" shot. Serves Garrett right for being a scared bitch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
too bad that fucked up call had an impact on the outcome. But that's what happens to a shitty team that can't win a game outright, and wastes precious seconds lining up the "settle" shot. Serves Garrett right for being a scared bitch.
Well to be fair it should never happen. It's pretty inexcusable.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well to be fair it should never happen. It's pretty inexcusable.
agreed, fucking egregious call. I just think it shouldn't have mattered, meant the difference. Its a typical near miss Garrett outcome, keeping us in the game and missing the tie by a short hair.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The QB sneaks had to be Eli's idea. When he tried the first, the camera showed Shurmer on the sideline shaking his head. After the 2nd stuff, he looked pissed. :lol
I wondered about that. If you're really going to run, why not hand it to Barkley? I don't remember seeing Eli sneak it much in the past.

That was embarrassing clock management, though. Very Garrett-like.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wondered about that. If you're really going to run, why not hand it to Barkley? I don't remember seeing Eli sneak it much in the past.

That was embarrassing clock management, though. Very Garrett-like.
Maybe they actually want to lose...

I mean at this point they should.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Here you go, [MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION].

Top Bottom