Week 6 Thursday Night Chatter | Eagles at Giants | 10-11-18

GShock

DCC 4Life
Going to be hard to compete with the Giants for draft position. Will have to give up even more in assets to move in front of them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Going to be hard to compete with the Giants for draft position. Will have to give up even more in assets to move in front of them.
Even tougher since they need a QB.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I watched this game until I grew bored of laughing at Eli, which happened somewhere around the early 3rd quarter.

The Giants have OL issues but that's no excuse for Eli to look as bad as he's looked. He's done. I kind of feel like the Giants fan base ower Ben McAdoo an apology. He tried to cut the cord but everyone, including me, jumped down his throat for benching Eli for Geno Smith.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I watched this game until I grew bored of laughing at Eli, which happened somewhere around the early 3rd quarter.

The Giants have OL issues but that's no excuse for Eli to look as bad as he's looked. He's done. I kind of feel like the Giants fan base ower Ben McAdoo an apology. He tried to cut the cord but everyone, including me, jumped down his throat for benching Eli for Geno Smith.
It's always hard with an older player who is clearly done but did so much for the franchise earlier in his career. Everyone always wants to cling for one last go at it. But the truth is Mannings career has been done for years and he has done nothing but hold the Giants franchise back at this point.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Was really hoping Barkley would be a bust. Now we gotta hope he's injury-prone. Would suck if the G-Men got a franchise RB and QB in back to back drafts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was really hoping Barkley would be a bust. Now we gotta hope he's injury-prone. Would suck if the G-Men got a franchise RB and QB in back to back drafts.
I'm just hoping they run him into the ground before they figure out the QB and O-line. Barkley looks great but his blocking is utter shit and his QB looks like a drooling idiot.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm just hoping they run him into the ground before they figure out the QB and O-line. Barkley looks great but his blocking is utter shit and his QB looks like a drooling idiot.
How is that bad boy Hernandez doing? Better than Williams?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Im happy with Conner. He has been playing better since the first game and another offseason in the weight room will just improve him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Im happy with Conner. He has been playing better since the first game and another offseason in the weight room will just improve him.
Me too. I think he's played well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah not too impressive to me. I'm cool with Connor.

Although every time I see Dallas Goedert catch a ball for the Eagles I wonder a little what we might have looked like had the Eagles not traded in front of us and took him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah not too impressive to me. I'm cool with Connor.

Although every time I see Dallas Goedert catch a ball for the Eagles I wonder a little what we might have looked like had the Eagles not traded in front of us and took him.
I don't think we were taking Goedert anyway, but if he was on our team he wouldn't be doing jack squat, just like every other receiver on this team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think we were taking Goedert anyway, but if he was on our team he wouldn't be doing jack squat, just like every other receiver on this team.
The Eagles definitely thought we were.

But maybe Swaim is just a stud being held back...

Top Bottom