Red Man Walking

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

midswat

... soon
Exactly why I am no longer a fan and instead actively root against the team now.

Team sucks and the coach sucks but the owner doesn’t give af and shits on his fan base.

So many examples of good young coaches around the league. Yet here we are.

I’m sorry but you have to be a retard to still be a fan of this team.

No offense

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Exactly why I am no longer a fan and instead actively root against the team now.

Team sucks and the coach sucks but the owner doesn’t give af and shits on his fan base.

So many examples of good young coaches around the league. Yet here we are.

I’m sorry but you have to be a retard to still be a fan of this team.

No offense
Right on.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is pretty accurate. He wants to win but he doesn't want to do the uncomfortable things that would be required of him to actually win.
Which means that it rules out any idea that winning is what matters most to him as L.T. is trying to foolishly suggest.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which means that it rules out any idea that winning is what matters most to him as L.T. is trying to foolishly suggest.
I agree, he isn't really dedicated to it. Relationships and friendships to Jerry mean so much more. And the fact that Garrett still looks like a happy fuck after a loss probably makes life so much easier on Jerry. Guys like Parcells were miserable after a loss. Like walking on eggshells. I'm sure Jerry hates that. But as a fan that's what I want. I want a head coach who is just as miserable as the fans after a loss. I want it to eat at my coach. I want my coach to hate losing games as much as me. Garrett's fake ass smiles piss me off. But I'm sure Jerry likes that because he can continue having fun and pumping sunshine even when the team isn't performing well.

midswat

... soon
My retarded comment wasn’t directed towards many on this forum tbh. I know there’s plenty of jaded fans here.

Was more towards the rabid idiot cowboys fan who still loves the team, buys merch, raves for Jerry’s autograph etc.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Jimmy on Fox just made all kinds of excuses for Garrett, said one playoff game in eight years is one more than Bill Parcells won. :doh Said he expects Garrett to be the HC here for many more years.

At least Bradshaw (who isn't a Garrett fan) said Jason won't be fired because Jerry likes him and simply doesn't want to fire him, and Jimmy agreed.

Disappointed in Jimmy. He knows damned well that if Garrett worked for him he'd have been fired years ago.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
My retarded comment wasn’t directed towards many on this forum tbh. I know there’s plenty of jaded fans here.

Was more towards the rabid idiot cowboys fan who still loves the team, buys merch, raves for Jerry’s autograph etc.
Don't backtrack now, ya pussy. Own that shit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The better question is, how in the world have you not?
Because there is not nor has there ever been any indication that Jones doesn’t want the Cowboys to win unless he is pare of it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Because there is not nor has there ever been any indication that Jones doesn’t want the Cowboys to win unless he is pare of it.
Just because he doesnt come out and say it (and who would?) doesnt make it not true. Throw in the fact that everything that he does as owner/gm proves it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

That isn’t even anywhere close to what I said. I refuted your statement that Jones only wants to win as long as he is part of it. That is your position. My contention is that anyone that thinks Jones doesn’t want the Cowboys to win is just pulling things out of the air. There is nothing in the Jones history with the Cowboys that indicates he doesn’t want to win. I said he wants to win but he just doesn’t know how. He thinks he does and he thinks his management is good for the team but obviously it isn’t. Stay on track.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That isn’t even anywhere close to what I said. I refuted your statement that Jones only wants to win as long as he is part of it. That is your position. My contention is that anyone that thinks Jones doesn’t want the Cowboys to win is just pulling things out of the air. There is nothing in the Jones history with the Cowboys that indicates he doesn’t want to win. I said he wants to win but he just doesn’t know how. He thinks he does and he thinks his management is good for the team but obviously it isn’t. Stay on track.
So what you are saying is he is even more incompetent than he is given credit for?

Hmmm. I guess I can agree with that.

If a man that has three trophies still has no idea how it all happened, I guess that makes perfect sense.

The only problem is that it suggests the man is even more retarded than we all thought.

There is no way he would be a pretty much self made billionaire if he was nearly that clueless.

He is a con artist. A masterful one. And it appears he has conned you too.

He has absolutely no problem playing the fool. As long as the money comes in.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just because he doesnt come out and say it (and who would?) doesnt make it not true. Throw in the fact that everything that he does as owner/gm proves it.

Nor does it make it true by default. What he does as owner is what he thinks is right but he doesn’t really make the right decisions to improve the team overall. He doesn’t have enough savvy to put the team on track.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So what you are saying is he is even more incompetent than he is given credit for?

If a man that has three trophies still has no idea how it all happened, I guess that makes perfect sense.

The only problem is that it suggests the man is even more retarded than we all thought.

There is no way he would be a pretty much self made billioi can agree with all of that naire if he was nearly that clueless.

I can agree with all that. What seems ridiculous to me is to say he doesn’t want the Cowboys to win unless he is part of it. And that’s why he will not step down. He has stated on numerous of occasions he will not step down ever but to tie that to him not wanting to win is just silly. I just can’t reconcile that with anything he has done while he has owned the team. He will be GM with his last breath and that is a great likelihood but his motive isn’t he would rather have the team lose.

p1_

DCC 4Life

There is no way he would be a pretty much self made billionaire if he was nearly that clueless.

the brand thrives in spite of ole Jerr. Would that it werent true, we might have some semblance of hope.

Rev

Staff member
Nor does it make it true by default. What he does as owner is what he thinks is right but he doesn’t really make the right decisions to improve the team overall. He doesn’t have enough savvy to put the team on track.
His examples do make it true. The fact that he doesnt have a GM should be all the explanation that you need.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His examples do make it true. The fact that he doesnt have a GM should be all the explanation that you need.
That’s your answer? He wants to keep his job as GM therefore he wants to see the team lose?

Rev

Staff member
That’s your answer? He wants to keep his job as GM therefore he wants to see the team lose?
The fact that he refuses to get a GM shows that he doesnt want to win. Everything that he has done shows his failures yet he refuses to get a football mind in place as a GM. That is a person that doesnt want to win unless its because of him. If he wanted to win then he would allow someone to come in and lead the team because 25 years is enough time to know that what you are doing is not working.

Top Bottom