X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    If you'd subscribe to The Athletic and paste the article here, that'd be great.

Comment

Wow. Nice.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
        If you'd subscribe to The Athletic and paste the article here, that'd be great.
        I got you.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

encouraging at least.
            defense wins championships

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Has Garrett secured his future with a meager 2 game streak?

And if the answer is yes, what is the answer to hiring an OC? I don't see Linehan surviving, period. Who will work with Garrett? Who has a compatible philosophy?
                    Last edited by p1_; 11-19-2018, 10:56 AM.
                    defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                      Has Garrett secured his future with a meager 2 game streak?

And if the answer is yes, what is the answer to hiring an OC? I don't see Linehan surviving, period. Who will work with Garrett? Who has a compatible philosophy?
                      He might just win the division yet. No, this mofo has more lives than a bag of cats.

Comment

• He's coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                          He's coming back.

I bought into the hope at first but we are going to waste another year.
                          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                            He's coming back.

Unfortunately, this is correct.

I told my dad after yesterday's game that there was no point in hoping for losses anymore because he's coming back.

Outside of them losing 6 straight to end the season (which they won't do), his job is safe for yet another season.

What's really unfortunate about this, besides the obvious, is that to a know-nothing like Jerry, going 8-8 or whatever and backing into the playoffs is going to be enough to overshadow all of our blemishes and lead him to believe that things are much more promising than they really are. That means bringing most of what we have right now back intact for another season, including the mediocre QB play.

So Jerry will sit there bewildered as we head in December in 2019 with a 4-6 record wondering how it all went wrong while the rest of us will have seen that type of season coming from a mile away.

I just don't understand how this team can consistently play like shit so often under Garrett EXCEPT for when his job is on the line.

It's infuriating.
                            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• What's even worse than him coming back next year, is the fact that it will be the final year of his contract. And we all know Jerry doesn't like having a HC on a lameduck contract.

So he will be extended...

And he also doesn't like eating the money on a contract by firing them with multiple years left, so...

We will be stuck with him minimum 3 more years.

Comment

• I don't think it's too late for him to end up fired, but if he wins the division, yeah, he's coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X