X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
    Yea, Jerry lies about this shit all the time.

I think 8-8 might be enough to save Garrett's ass for one more year but anything less and I'm fairly sure he's fired.
    I dont think this team will make 8-8. I can easily see losses in the next 5 games straight, making it 3-10.
    defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
      by the same token, when your investment yields no return, it's bad business to hold that investment. You have to cut losses at some point. there was a time when Jerry was a savvy business man.
      That's true about not holding on to bad investment. Unless Jerry's ego gets in the way of smart business.

Comment

• Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
        It would be sad if 8-8 saved him again. That's a career's worth of 8-8 and I'm sick of it. I'd rather an new coach came in, we lost for 2 years and actually were building for something rather than suffer through the hell of more mediocrity. It's like the Mavs now. The past few years of just trying to do something with Dirk and barely make the playoffs sucked. Now with DSJ and Luca in the past 2 years of drafts, they are still bad, but you can see the hope for the future so losing doesn't feel so futile.
        It would be very sad, although it would mean 5-3 over the next 8, which might be enough to convince dumbass Jerry.

I think he could still be fired at 8-8 but in my mind it has to be 7-9 or worse for me to feel confident in it.

Comment

I dont think this team will make 8-8. I can easily see losses in the next 5 games straight, making it 3-10.
          The end of the year is Colts/Bucs/Giants, that could easily be 3 wins in a row, we could also definitely beat the Redskins, if they can sneak another win somewhere in there that's 8.

I agree that it's unlikely given what should've been a relatively easy win against the Titans but it's not impossible.

If I had to put money on a record I think it'd be 6-10, maybe 7-9.

Comment

The end of the year is Colts/Bucs/Giants, that could easily be 3 wins in a row, we could also definitely beat the Redskins, if they can sneak another win somewhere in there that's 8.
            Im with you, the final 3 of the schedule are our best chance for wins. Nothing can be assumed or taken for granted with this squad.

Comment

I think 8-8 might be enough to save Garrett's ass for one more year but anything less and I'm fairly sure he's fired.
              Thereís no way in hell this team goes 8-8.

Iím thinking 5-11/6-10 at the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                There’s no way in hell this team goes 8-8.

I’m thinking 5-11/6-10 at the best.
                I dunno. They have a pretty winnable last three games. Steal one or two and abracadabra dipshits, Garrett is back for his lame duck year.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadrise View Post
                  Speaking of Wade, is it possible for Garrett to just "lose" this team as the season goes on? The same way Wade "lost" the team? I remember those guys just plain quit in some games.

Keep getting your head beat in every week and all the coach does is keep spouting platitudes. I could see some guys just saying "fuck it."

It's already starting to happen. When we're 3-8, we will be in a downward spiral.

Comment

That's what I keep telling everyone. He'll say that shit until the moment he fires him.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                      There’s no way in hell this team goes 8-8.

I’m thinking 5-11/6-10 at the best.
                      This is exactly what I was thinking while reading some of these 8-8 comments. No damn way.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• alot of us are on the same page here.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

Again, Garrett sandbagged Wade
                            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• And, Pasqualoni got us that record. That Arizona game that interim year is what started me souring on Garrett. I believe john Skelton was QB for them that game. It's a game we should have won, but we came out uninspired and unprepared. Sounds pretty familiar by now.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X