Red Man Walking

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You'll all be singing a different tune when we win the division, beat the Panthers in Dallas in the wild card round, upset the Rams in the divisional round, and then win a home game NFC Championship against the Vikings, who upset the Saints again.
If Dallas does this then yeah, we have to STFU.

Kids like Dak, Zeke, and LVE could care less about our issues. They just want to win.

And maybe like the Eagles last year we could fluke into a crazy, unreproducable run for the Lombardi

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My preference as well. He should have been fired 5 years ago. Won't happen though.
I mean if we go 9-7 and lose in the first round of the playoffs you can't convince me that Garrett deserves to come back. To me that's just par for the course for most of his career. It's what Garrett basically strives for. Don't take chances that might allow you a great team. Be satisfied with having a average team every year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I mean if we go 9-7 and lose in the first round of the playoffs you can't convince me that Garrett deserves to come back. To me that's just par for the course for most of his career. It's what Garrett basically strives for. Don't take chances that might allow you a great team. Be satisfied with having a average team every year.
Garrett seems desperate. He needs to leverage that urgency to galvanize these guys who seem to rally around him out of some crazy sense loyalty. If the passing game can steadily improve with Zekes steady brilliance, we can take this weak division. To get through all that and lose your first playoff game would surely be a huge disappointment.

p1_

DCC 4Life

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
No thanks.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Wouldn't that be a move down from college head coach?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would think so and Im sure he would think so as well. Im sure he could get at least get an OC position in college pretty easy. Possibly even a HC at a smaller school if he wanted it.

p1_

DCC 4Life

you Raider boys offer opinions.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
at a school with unrealistic expectations for their program.

This won't go over well...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I think pretty much every Raider fan is ready for a change. Some more than others.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Doesn't matter, because if he is out at Tech he isn't getting another college HC gig.

Cotton

Staff member

If it turns out to be true, I am very happy.

Top Bottom