Jaguars stuff....

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I don’t think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesn’t get a resurgence.
Kind of feels like the bears in the early 2000s. Good defense, offense sucks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Obviously this can be revisited at a later time but right now the gesture might be premature.
You dont need to hear a duck quack to know its a duck.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
I don’t think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesn’t get a resurgence.

So the rationale is, don't give up hope because even though our team sucks, the other teams in the division suck almost as much. Sounds a lot like the way Jerry Jones would blow smoke up somebody's ass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's sad because we are still near the top of our division at 2-3 but I've got no hope unless this coaching staff does a 180. We can't compete with really good teams without a different agressive plan on offenss.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Even if Dallas pulls a division title out of its ass, they're not going anywhere/far in the playoffs. Recent history is a good indicator of that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even if Dallas pulls a division title out of its ass, they're not going far/anywhere in the playoffs. Recent history is a good indicator of that.
Oh I agree. Maybe if we had an O-line that allowed us to run all over great defenses but we don't. Anyone with a really good run defense is going to totally stiffly us. And our coaches have zero idea how to react. I've got no hope we can go anywhere with what we are doing on offense right now. And we all know that Garrett isn't willing or capable of adjusting or doing things differently.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Oh I agree. Maybe if we had an O-line that allowed us to run all over great defenses but we don't. Anyone with a really good run defense is going to totally stiffly us. And our coaches have zero idea how to react. I've got no hope we can go anywhere with what we are doing on offense right now. And we all know that Garrett isn't willing or capable of adjusting or doing things differently.
Agreed
Without Frederick, and Williams still learning, our line is no longer dominant. Our running game isn't the threat it used to be, although Zeke is still the best (IMO).
So even if we were to ride our defense to the last wildcard spot, we ain't a' goin' nowhere. This offense isn't able to keep us competitive.
And this is why I won't get into the mindset of "If team A loses two of their last four games, team B beats team C, team D loses to team B, and we win three of our last four... we're in!"

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Stuff thread on a Monday.

Loss.
You're welcome. :hattip

You'll thank me for this in January during the Jerry's press conference addressing his dismissal of Garrett.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
When did Chido hurt the ankle? Vs Detroit?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
David Irving needs to get his ass in practice.

p1_

DCC 4Life
David Irving needs to get his ass in practice.
He was suspended 4 games, and we just completed our 5th game. His ass certainly won't be ready to go by week 6. F this guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom