• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Romo and Nance will be announcing.

Comment

Originally posted by pdom View Post
      Tony Romo and Nance will be announcing.
      Well, that is interesting.

Romo will probably be able to call out each and every play.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Well, that is interesting.
        What would be interesting is if they brought in Dez Bryantto be a sideline correspondent for one game. Do eet

Comment

So appropriate.
          Obviously this can be revisited at a later time but right now the gesture might be premature.
          Since Day One

Comment

I don't think you can even cling to that tendency any more.

The Jaguars are going to roll this team with it's impotent offense.
            Yeah I have no faith we beat them.

My guess we lose. Then beat the next shitty two teams on our schedule only to drop to the Eagles to continue the trend.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
              I donít think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesnít get a resurgence.
              Kind of feels like the bears in the early 2000s. Good defense, offense sucks.

Comment

Obviously this can be revisited at a later time but right now the gesture might be premature.
                You dont need to hear a duck quack to know its a duck.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                  You dont need to hear a duck quack to know its a duck.
                  No but you may need to wait and see if his quacker is on target.
                  Since Day One

Comment

I donít think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesnít get a resurgence.

So the rationale is, don't give up hope because even though our team sucks, the other teams in the division suck almost as much. Sounds a lot like the way Jerry Jones would blow smoke up somebody's ass.

Comment

It's sad because we are still near the top of our division at 2-3 but I've got no hope unless this coaching staff does a 180. We can't compete with really good teams without a different agressive plan on offenss.

Comment

Even if Dallas pulls a division title out of its ass, they're not going anywhere/far in the playoffs. Recent history is a good indicator of that.

Comment

Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                          Even if Dallas pulls a division title out of its ass, they're not going far/anywhere in the playoffs. Recent history is a good indicator of that.
                          Oh I agree. Maybe if we had an O-line that allowed us to run all over great defenses but we don't. Anyone with a really good run defense is going to totally stiffly us. And our coaches have zero idea how to react. I've got no hope we can go anywhere with what we are doing on offense right now. And we all know that Garrett isn't willing or capable of adjusting or doing things differently.

Comment

Jax signed Jamaal Charles for depth...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...jamaal-charles

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              Oh I agree. Maybe if we had an O-line that allowed us to run all over great defenses but we don't. Anyone with a really good run defense is going to totally stiffly us. And our coaches have zero idea how to react. I've got no hope we can go anywhere with what we are doing on offense right now. And we all know that Garrett isn't willing or capable of adjusting or doing things differently.
                              Agreed
                              Without Frederick, and Williams still learning, our line is no longer dominant. Our running game isn't the threat it used to be, although Zeke is still the best (IMO).
                              So even if we were to ride our defense to the last wildcard spot, we ain't a' goin' nowhere. This offense isn't able to keep us competitive.
                              And this is why I won't get into the mindset of "If team A loses two of their last four games, team B beats team C, team D loses to team B, and we win three of our last four... we're in!"

Comment

Stuff thread on a Monday.

Loss.
                                You're welcome.

You'll thank me for this in January during the Jerry's press conference addressing his dismissal of Garrett.

Comment

Working...
                                X