Jaguars stuff....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Couldn't stay healthy at LSU. That was the rap against him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sucks for my fantasy team, good for the Cowboys. Bortles couldn't possibly have as brain dead of a game as he had against the Chiefs though. Just means it's probably another low scoring affair.

Of course I'm not even sure why I care anymore. So we can limp to another 8-8 season.

Last edited:

DLK150

DCC 4Life
TJ Yeldon can probably handle an increased workload but I don't know who they have behind him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
TJ Yeldon can probably handle an increased workload but I don't know who they have behind him.
I like our chances of stopping Yeldon in the running game. But I have no faith we will be able to do anything on offense.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Kinda thinking we're gonna pull off something of an upset. Get us back to .500 and people start back up with the "Are the Cowboys back?" crap.
Defensively, yes we are.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kinda thinking we're gonna pull off something of an upset. Get us back to .500 and people start back up with the "Are the Cowboys back?" crap.
Defensively, yes we are.
It's the Cowboys way, be just good enough to get us to .500 but then lose the next game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesn’t get a resurgence.

It's the Cowboys way, be just good enough to get us to .500 but then lose the next game.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don’t think the Cowboys are out of anything yet because the division is a little weak and I dare say the defense for Dallas can hold their own even under the current conditions of having little help from the offense. As sporadic as Dak has been the team can change their identity by making him a bus driver who can be a weapon with his legs. If the team can go .500 to mid season the will have a decent shot at the division assuming Philadelphia doesn’t get a resurgence.
:LT

p1_

DCC 4Life
in order to be 4-4 at the midpoint, we must go 2-1 over the next 3 games. I simply don't see it in this stretch of games. Lotsa luck with all that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stuff thread on a Monday.

Loss.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think you can even cling to that tendency any more.

The Jaguars are going to roll this team with it's impotent offense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think you can even cling to that tendency any more.

The Jaguars are going to roll this team with it's impotent offense.
Yeah I have no faith we beat them.

My guess we lose. Then beat the next shitty two teams on our schedule only to drop to the Eagles to continue the trend.

Top Bottom