Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dallas Cowboys Run By Losers"

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Yup Jerry is definitely a racist, he should be forced to sell the team immediately!!
    What an asshole. Yes it absolutely has a lot to do with their relationship but
    1) It has nothing to do with race.
    2) Jerry had a great relationship with Dez and axed his ass eventually. He'll do the same thing with Garrett. Probably this year.
    I was on the draft LVE train. 'nuff said

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Rev View Post
      and what the folks here are mad at is the way he answered it. Again not needing notifying of exact moves. Just dont tell me everything is fine and we are just going to wait it out.
      Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there. Last I remember we canít tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isnít effective so personally I donít really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying itís ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I donít rely on what he says to make me know things arenít right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
      Since Day One

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Rev View Post
        and what the folks here are mad at is the way he answered it. Again not needing notifying of exact moves. Just dont tell me everything is fine and we are just going to wait it out.
        Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there? Last I remember we canít tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isnít effective so personally I donít really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying itís ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I donít rely on what he says to make me know things arenít right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
        Since Day One

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
          Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there? Last I remember we can’t tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isn’t effective so personally I don’t really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying it’s ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I don’t rely on what he says to make me know things aren’t right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
          #Fire Garrett

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by lostxn View Post
            Who fucking cares? This is nothing that is going to change. The coach can definitely change and a fan upswell demanding his head will get him fired. It's worked before and it will work this year.
            I realize that. But itís fun to pretend Jerry might change. What else are we going to talk about...Super Bowl chances? And this is a fucking Cowboys discussion board, right?

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
              I'd buy your logic, but its not the logic that the other teams in the NFL use. They call a spade a spade, and at least give their teams fans a hope that change is coming. Even the sad sack of shit Washington owner Snyder has put Gruden on notice that this year has to produce results.
              Oh! But you are now being guilty of putting Jones in the logical category. I don’t see him that way and I think that as a rule neither do you and most. By now Jones has his own set of logic and it not comparable with the rest of the NFL.
              Since Day One

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                By now Jones has his own set of logic and it not comparable with the rest of the NFL.
                Or the rest of society. Repeated under-performance results in change. Corporate America 101.
                defense wins championships

                Comment


                • #83
                  Run by losers at football, not in life bitches!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                    Biggest blunder for this franchise in possibly a decade or more. Maybe way more.

                    Letting the Eagles get in front of you for Wentz.
                    I saw a mock draft today at CNNSI. Justin Herbert to the Giants at #1.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                      I saw a mock draft today at CNNSI. Justin Herbert to the Giants at #1.
                      He is pretty highly ranked, admittedly I have not watched much Oregon.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I guess there is a lot of time to discuss possible QB choices. Finley, Herbert, Lock... Sucks we have to pick a QB high and can't get the WR we also really need. Of course there is always free agency.

                        What I'm curious about is who our new coach will be.
                        I was on the draft LVE train. 'nuff said

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                          I guess there is a lot of time to discuss possible QB choices. Finley, Herbert, Lock... Sucks we have to pick a QB high and can't get the WR we also really need. Of course there is always free agency.

                          What I'm curious about is who our new coach will be.
                          How about you get none of these things?

                          How about they stick with Prescott. Decide to draft a WR high and give Garrett another year?

                          You good?

                          Because, you know, there is a distinct fucking possibility this happens just like I described.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                            How about you get none of these things?

                            How about they stick with Prescott. Decide to draft a WR high and give Garrett another year?

                            You good?

                            Because, you know, there is a distinct fucking possibility this happens just like I described.
                            I'd be cool with drafting a WR high. But I'm not sure we would even do that.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              How about you get none of these things?

                              How about they stick with Prescott. Decide to draft a WR high and give Garrett another year?

                              You good?

                              Because, you know, there is a distinct fucking possibility this happens just like I described.
                              Yep unfortunately I think you are more right then wrong.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                                I'd be cool with drafting a WR high. But I'm not sure we would even do that.
                                I have a feeling the WRs will be hung out to dry at the end of it all.

                                Prescott and Garrett.

                                Rookie of the Year and Coach of the Year. One last ride.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X