Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

shoop

Semi-contributing member
A vet minimum would make him the future for the Cowboys?
I guess I only answered the second question. I thought it made it obvious what the answer to the first question was. I guess not so I will back up and answer the first question.

No

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That should have been the second one of the game. The one in the first half was even easier than that one.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just too many examples of this to say it's all on the scheme. He's gonna miss easy looks like this in any scheme.

And even the best offensive concepts only generate so many easy looks.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
how many of you are just like Magruder?

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
how many of you are just like Magruder?
I dont watch his videos but Im to the point of just laughing at the ineptitude.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.
And that's what makes him so easy to hate

That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

GTFO.

That is the last quality that POS is known for.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And that's what makes him so easy to hate

That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

GTFO.

That is the last quality that POS is known for.
I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.
We didn't execute.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.
his act is wearing thin, the media are all so tired of his deflection tactics and attempts to obfuscate.

p1_

DCC 4Life

He took a serious beating, and then threw the game winner.

Top Bottom