Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

data

Forbes #1
What is mildly amusing is the conflicting comments between McFarland vs Witten.

they’re trying to one-up each other.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
LMFAO at the Redskins

data

Forbes #1
:lol

That almost pick-six was all sorts of wrong. Looked awkward from the snap.

GShock

DCC 4Life
If your choice is paying Cousins or paying Smith and giving up Fuller, you have poor choices.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Smith looks about like Dak. Didn't know he was this bad.

data

Forbes #1
This could be Alex Smith’s worst game. Not even the almost pick six or that strip sack, he’s Dakking standard throws left and right.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I started out watching at a local bar so I could check out this new barmaid there. I barely paid attention and took a brief nap once I got home so I missed a good chunk of it. The score is about what I expected as well as the Brees ass kiss fest evidently, so I guess I didn't miss much really.

Oh and Witten is an awful analyst, such a stiff.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Lol keep pimping your agenda. That doesn't change the fact that Dak still isn't nearly as bad as Quincy. Shit Quincy couldn't even complete 60% of his passes. Just because Booze was making that comparison yesterday you now cling to it like a retard. Dak has a long ways down to go before he is Quincy bad.

Dak needs to play much better. But please stop with the overly dramatic bullshit.
I never even saw booze make that comparison. You said like ten posts ago "Because I'm not comparing Dak to Carter I can't fit in."

I simply pointed out that Dak is playing closer to Carter right now than he is to a top QB.

There's no agenda. You are the one who has championed QB rating as the best measurement of a QB. Passing yards make my case for me, to the extent I think is relevant (which is some of the story, though obviously not all).

But going by the stat YOU say best judges them, Dak is at an 81 rating right now. Carter's career QB rating is 71. That's 10 points. 10 points the other direction would be 91.

But the top 20 QBs in the league right now, again by your stat, have better than 92 QB ratings.

That's right. There are TWENTY quarterbacks in this league right now, today, who have QB ratings that are more than 10 rating points better than Prescott.

That's not an agenda. That's the facts.

Prescott is WAAAAY closer to replacement level QB right now than he is a top QB.

Which goes back to what I said..... I have news for you. Prescott is playing CLOSER TO CARTER right now than he is a top QB.... say, oh.... a top 20 QB. Certainly closer to Carter than a top 10 QB.

Sorry you and YOUR agenda can't accept that.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Does anyone still think that Prescott is the future for the Dallas Quarterback position? Is there anyone who thinks he should get a contract when it comes due?
Vet minimum? Sure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was there also. I was asked by my wife to go to the concession stand a get her a coke. I saw the event unfold on a stadium monitor. I remind my wife from time to time about my devotion to her saying I was willing to stand in line with the other yahoos just for her needs. The effectiveness of this scheme is all but gone by now.

Ok, so I was at that game. Damned long time ago.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Quinthy never had as bad a group of receivers as Dak does right now.

Top Bottom