Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • defense wins championships

    Comment


    • defense wins championships

      Comment


      • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
        That should have been the second one of the game. The one in the first half was even easier than that one.
        #Fire Garrett

        Comment


        • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
          Just too many examples of this to say it's all on the scheme. He's gonna miss easy looks like this in any scheme.

          And even the best offensive concepts only generate so many easy looks.

          Comment


          • defense wins championships

            Comment


            • defense wins championships

              Comment


              • how many of you are just like Magruder?
                defense wins championships

                Comment


                • defense wins championships

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                    how many of you are just like Magruder?
                    I dont watch his videos but Im to the point of just laughing at the ineptitude.
                    #Fire Garrett

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                      At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                        At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.
                        And that's what makes him so easy to hate

                        That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

                        I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

                        GTFO.

                        That is the last quality that POS is known for.
                        2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                          And that's what makes him so easy to hate

                          That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

                          I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

                          GTFO.

                          That is the last quality that POS is known for.
                          I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.

                          Comment


                          • We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.
                            We didn't execute.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                              I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.
                              his act is wearing thin, the media are all so tired of his deflection tactics and attempts to obfuscate.
                              defense wins championships

                              Comment




                              • He took a serious beating, and then threw the game winner.
                                defense wins championships

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X