X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Keep imaging shit. Never said it was a good throw. Just pointing out the draw backs of a 5'8" WR. God some people are so sensitive. It's like if I'm not comparing Dak to Quincy Carter I can't fit in. Grow up.
    You've told us a couple different times that it would be caught "easily, and in stride" by a normal sized WR. And that Gallup would make a "normal catch" with that same throw. You seriously believe that shit? And if there's anybody being sensitive here, it would be you. How about you "grow up" and stop being such a retarded fan boy. The throw was high. Yet you feel compelled to make excuses for Dak over it.

Find me one person who agrees with you and thinks that throw could be normally caught, or easily and in stride by a taller WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
      You've told us a couple different times that it would be caught "easily, and in stride" by a normal sized WR. And that Gallup would make a "normal catch" with that same throw. You seriously believe that shit? And if there's anybody being sensitive here, it would be you. How about you "grow up" and stop being such a retarded fan boy. The throw was high. Yet you feel compelled to make excuses for Dak over it.

Find me one person who agrees with you and thinks that throw could be normally caught, or easily and in stride by a taller WR.
      Says the guy referring to sucking guys dicks. You're such a child. If you don't see the difference between a 5'8" guy getting hit in the hands and a guy with a larger catch radius catching the ball I'm not sure what to tell you. Clearly you don't understand math?

Comment

• Easily catchable, and in stride. A normal catch.

Comment

Easily catchable, and in stride. A normal catch.

I posted the video, watch for yourself. That picture is deceiving because it's after the ball already hit the dudes hands. I know you get bored so you want to start childish name calling fights. Don't really care. There is no point in talking about this.

Comment

I posted the video, watch for yourself. That picture is deceiving because it's after the ball already hit the dudes hands. I know you get bored so you want to start childish name calling fights. Don't really care. There is no point in talking about this.
            Like I said, find somebody that agrees with you. But you won't.

We all know this is true.

Comment

Like I said, find somebody that agrees with you. But you won't.

We all know this is true.

That bigger receivers have a bigger catch radius? That's like asking me to get others to agree that 4+2 is 6. I know it's your schtick though. Have at it.

Comment

That bigger receivers have a bigger catch radius? That's like asking me to get others to agree that 4+2 is 6. I know it's your schtick though. Have at it.
                No, dummy. Your claim that it would have been caught easily and in stride. That with a taller WR it would have been a normal catch. Both statements you have made in regards to this throw. Try to keep up.

But until then...

Comment

No, dummy. Your claim that it would have been caught easily and in stride. That with a taller WR it would have been a normal catch. Both statements you have made in regards to this throw. Try to keep up.

But until then...

Add 6 inches or more and tell me where it hits...

Comment

Comment

You keep talking about this, but even if this is true, shouldn't the QB be throwing to who is actually receiving the ball as opposed to some idealized version?

Comment

• Well.........this thread got awkward.

I'm going to go read my bible now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                          You keep talking about this, but even if this is true, shouldn't the QB be throwing to who is actually receiving the ball as opposed to some idealized version?
                          Yes, I absolutely agree. Just me lamenting that I wished we had some receivers with size and speed.

Comment

Sorry for being juvenile but seeing this and then reading C-rock saying to add six more inches...

Sorry I just lost it!

Comment

• Oh gawd, Witten might put me to sleep before this game is over...

Comment

• Hes certainly no Romo.
                                defense wins championships

Comment

Working...
                                X