X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
    It was Dak throwing. It was either too high or at his shoes.
    I'm assuming it was too high. Just curious if Austin should have caught it or if it was basically his finger tips that hit it. It's not like it was airmailed. It hit him in some fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
      Does anyone have a clip of that? Just curious how high it was thrown since Austin got his hands on it.
      2:35

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...hlights-Week-5

It was a bit high but Austin got his hands on it. Almost looked like he wasn't ready for it.

Comment

• how reassuring

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post

how reassuring
          I heard this yesterday and laughed at how pathetic it is .
          defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoffa View Post
            2:35

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...hlights-Week-5

It was a bit high but Austin got his hands on it. Almost looked like he wasn't ready for it.
            Yeah that was definitely catchable. It's a shame because most normal sized receivers catch that easily and in stride.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

"We attack success. We don't fear failure. We want to go for the win in that situation."

Jason Garrett is sitting in the corner hyperventilating into a brown paper bag at the very thought.
              Last edited by Hoffa; 10-08-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoffa View Post
                "We attack success. We don't fear failure. We want to go for the win in that situation."

Jason Garrett is sitting in the corner hyperventilating into a brown paper bag at the very thought.
                The chances of converting 4th and two verse ththe Texans getting in field goal range which they did with ease all day? Doesn't take a genius to figure that shit out. But that's why we will ever be stuck in mediocrity under Garrett.

Comment

• In a perfect world I would love to see Jerry clean house but keep Dak for another year, while also drafting a QB in next year's draft.

Dak has a ton of flaws and there's a reason why he went in the 4th round, but I would love to see how he looks with the appropriate coaching staff support system.

Let's see how he looks with a seasoned QB coach and an innovative offensive mind. I think there's a chance that he could surprise us. If he continues to fail under those circumstances hopefully the rookie that we drafted is ready to take over.

That's a win-win scenario, IMO. The only persons who would hate doing something like that are Ravi and Schmitty.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• I would only hate it if the QB drafted was another mid round flyer, or if we passed up on a free agent of note (not that I know of any that will be free agents next year necessarily).

If we are picking 10th or something, and there is a QB on the board, I want to take him, or I even want to trade up to get the right guy.

But if we do that, I am not up in arms simply because Dak is left on the roster.

If we trot him back out there like he's the presumed starter, without making a serious attempt to replace him, like "Oh, maybe this staff will fix him," then that is when I get mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                        Look at his feet.

He's leaping for the ball and he's completely outstretched his body.

That play is on the QB, period.
                        2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                          Iím hoping we can draft Will Grier or someone with a big arm.
                          HOMER!

Comment

• Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                                I would only hate it if the QB drafted was another mid round flyer, or if we passed up on a free agent of note (not that I know of any that will be free agents next year necessarily).

If we are picking 10th or something, and there is a QB on the board, I want to take him, or I even want to trade up to get the right guy.

But if we do that, I am not up in arms simply because Dak is left on the roster.

If we trot him back out there like he's the presumed starter, without making a serious attempt to replace him, like "Oh, maybe this staff will fix him," then that is when I get mad.
                                Honestly what would make the most sense is to bring in a new coaching staff. Draft a QB in the first and keep Dak as the starter for one more year. Let the young guy learn and probably be in a situation with a Dak Prescott that you could trade for something. Of course the key is the new coaching staff. Preferably someone with experience actually running good offenses.

Comment

Working...
                                X