Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It’s a race to the bottom against the Giants to pick a franchise QB

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
      I Think Dallas should sign Landry and let him finish the season. That would obviously send the message that Quarterback position is open and make a statement but we know that won’t happen. I don’t dislike Prescott I just simply think he cannot make the transition to being a NFL competitive QB.

      I would rather lose wth what we’ve got to 1) maximize draft status, and 2) remove all doubt as to the house cleaning that needs to be done.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GShock View Post
        I would rather lose wth what we’ve got to 1) maximize draft status, and 2) remove all doubt as to the house cleaning that needs to be done.
        Granted that makes practical sense but I can’t accept wanting the team to lose.
        Since Day One

        Comment


        • defense wins championships

          Comment


          • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
            Wow.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
              "Dez and Witten were holding the offense back."

              Right guys?

              Comment


              • Lots of missed opportunities last night. Dak simply doesn’t see the field well and refuses to throw guys open. He missed several guys last night for 1st downs. Even at that, they were in it till the end. Garrett should be fired for punting from the fuckin 42 yard line with a 4th and 1 and a tired D.
                IDIOT! Fuck you Jerry for keeping this moron employed.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by GShock View Post
                    Wow, I haven't seen AdamJT13 around in years.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                      Wow, I haven't seen AdamJT13 around in years.
                      He’s still with us in our emojis

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                        Exactly. Our receivers aren't great but a better QB would make this work.
                        im not so sure. How many tip interceptions can one team have in one game? I think they both stink.
                        defense wins championships

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                          Wow, I haven't seen AdamJT13 around in years.
                          Hes lost in statland it appears. still good info.
                          defense wins championships

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                            Wow, I haven't seen AdamJT13 around in years.
                            Yeah, same here. Didn't he used to pop in here now and then some years ago?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                              im not so sure. How many tip interceptions can one team have in one game? I think they both stink.
                              Yeah it wasn't all on Dak, the bargain basement receivers did the team few favors last night. Dak and the WRs both still stink though. On the positive side it looks like Swaim will pan out although he'll never be Witten, not that many TEs could be.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                                Yeah it wasn't all on Dak, the bargain basement receivers did the team few favors last night. Dak and the WRs both still stink though. On the positive side it looks like Swaim will pan out although he'll never be Witten, not that many TEs could be.
                                I just have no idea what our play callers are thinking. I'm just so sick of thos offense. They have no fucking idea how to call a decent passing game. If the running game isn't working it's like they throw up their hands clueless.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X