Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shotgun at the goalline again :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Texans have been incompetent in goal line offense.

data

Forbes #1
Take the FG, Houston.

Cowboys offense can't get past midfield.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Even if Dallas pulls a win out of their ass I can't even count it as a victory. This is a battle between two crappy teams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Regardless if we win this or not, it's just sickening to imagine how watching the rest of this season is going to be.
Not to me.

I guess you can't help but cheer for them even when you know they aren't going anywhere?

I knew months ago that this team was going to be really bad and everything I've seen since the season started has only confirmed that. So I hope this season turns out just as bad as you say it will because that is exactly what we need to FINALLY create change.

This kind of meltdown has been LONG overdue and the fact that bad Cowboys teams, including the 2017 team, kept finding ways to accumulate meaningless wins at the end of the season only to save Garrett's job is the reason why we are in this position in the first place.

We need this shit to finally fall apart. So I hope Dak keeps playing like shit and the coaches keep coaching like shit.

It's time for one of the worst eras in franchise history to come to an end.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
O'Brien is gifting Garrett this game.

He is basically saying, score a TD.

Just a TD.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Dak has 130 fucking yards. Midway through the 4th quarter and he had 100 after the 1st quarter. That's 30 yards in 2.5 quarters. You can't win that way.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Texans have been incompetent in goal line offense.
In short yardage, period.

Remember the 3rd and 1 the drive before out of the shotgun with a rollout to the short side of the field?

You're looking at 2 of the 3 worst HCs in all of football tonight.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The longest play of the night went to a TE who would be a backup at best on a lot of teams.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Our only hope is Zeke breaking a run or taking a screen pass to the house. Dak is doo doo.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Shotgun at the goalline again :lol
It's like a plague that took over football coaches right around the mid-2000s.

You see it at the collegiate level too. These coaches taking simple situations and needlessly complicating the hell out of them.

Top Bottom