Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I agree.

I honestly blame Witten more than the organization for not reaching for a TE because he quit.

His timing was horrific and really did not do the team any favors.

Just weeks before he quit, and yes, he is a quitter, he was talking about coming back.

And now every time I hear him call a shitty game, it makes me resent him a little more.
That was very very strange timing by a guy who has been the ultimate professional.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but there was one floating around that the Cowboys not taking an offensive player in the 1st round made him feel more pessimistic about their chances going into the season so he figured there was no point in coming back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was very very strange timing by a guy who has been the ultimate professional.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but there was one floating around that the Cowboys not taking an offensive player in the 1st round made him feel more pessimistic about their chances going into the season so he figured there was no point in coming back.
I think he saw his BFF do it and thought he could. Wrong.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think he saw his BFF do it and thought he could. Wrong.
Yea, he's not very good at it and he would be the first Cowboys player turned analyst to not be at least respectable at it.

Troy, Moose, Woodson, and now Romo have all been pretty darned good.

I don't count Irvin because we all know he was given that job because he's wacky.

But of the former Cowboys to have been hired for their genuine analysis, Witten is the only one to disappoint.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Sucks we are so inept offensively, because outside of the Rams, the rest of the NFC is meh.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Tracy Wolfson's face reminds me of Quatto from the original Total Recall.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sucks we are so inept offensively, because outside of the Rams, the rest of the NFC is meh.
For sure.

A better passer, (and to be fair, some better passing targets as well), and they could easily win the division and be one of the last 6 teams standing in the NFC.

This was a poor job by the organization to put a respectable offense on the field for 2018.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Rams are set up for a Pats like run. Talent everywhere, aggressive front office, great coaching staff. They are scary.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Rams are set up for a Pats like run. Talent everywhere, aggressive front office, great coaching staff. They are scary.
yeah, it seems like its the Rams and everybody else. They are the complete package.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]

Check out the Titans' uniform combination today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chiefs are so good offensively. Making it look easy on their first drive versus the Jags.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Clown show on that punt in Carolina.

Giants put Beckham in for a "spark". Yeah, that worked out well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Aaron Rodgers looks really off.
He is hurt, but he doesn't practice all week because they are trying to manage his injury.

You can't sustain that.

I am glad to see it. Sick of that guy. Fuck him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is hurt, but he doesn't practice all week because they are trying to manage his injury.

You can't sustain that.

I am glad to see it. Sick of that guy. Fuck him.
He isn't seeing open guys and his throws have been garbage. With that being said he will probably find a way to pull a rabbit out of his ass.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
As soon as I start thinking the Chiefs are the real deal, they give up an awful drive killing sack. Still got a FG out of it though.

Top Bottom