Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This reminds me of the good old days when shitheads would blame the WRs for not "fighting for the ball" when retards like Quincy Carter were making the throw.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jack up Prescott’s helmet and run a Quarter back under it. The guy is just an absolute mess as a passer. The passes are just too late and the recievers are completely wrapped up when the ball gets there.
He’s been decent at home and falls into a fugue state on the road.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's not a catch.
No, it's not.

The general rule of thumb is whether the ground helps you to secure the catch or not.

The ball can move....that's not the issue. It's whether the guy would have caught it without the ground helping him to secure it.

Being as the nose of the football is completely pointing downward and hits the ground and goes into his chest, I thought it was clear that he would not have caught that otherwise.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This reminds me of the good old days when shitheads would blame the WRs for not "fighting for the ball" when retards like Quincy Carter were making the throw.
Good QBs make their WRs better. Dak doesn't. This is not some elite defense that we're going against and, frankly, I can't really blame coaching for this mess tonight. We lack talent at QB and WR.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I see Watson sucks at the fade just as much as Dak does.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
55 yards rushing up to this point, just awful. If Zeke can't break a long run, the run O goes nowhere fast.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Fair enough, but the ball has to be placed in a spot where that can happen, and Dak threw that behind him which is what allowed the DB to get a hand on it on the first place.
It wasn't perfectly placed but it was in a spot where Thompson should have won that battle and gotten his hands on it.

We saw Detroit's WR's do that CONSTANTLY last week to our corners, play after play.

But then again, their guys are really talented, and our WR's are useless JAG bums like Deonte Thompson.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I had just started getting on Cowboys msg boards around that time and that drove me to take time off from them :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It wasn't perfectly placed but it was in a spot where Thompson should have won that battle and gotten his hands on it.

We saw Detroit's WR's do that CONSTANTLY last week to our corners, play after play.

But then again, their guys are really talented, and our WR's are useless JAG bums like Deonte Thompson.
And our QB sucks.

Top Bottom