Dez Bryant tweets he wants to rejoin Dallas Cowboys

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wonder if Garrett would get a veto. I'm guessing that half the time Bryant was ranting and raving on the sideline he was ranting and raving about Garrett's primitive, predictable offensive scheme. After he was cut loose he wrote on Twitter about “everybody lined up in the same spot for 17 weeks.”

He has some weaknesses as WR but it least he added some competitiveness and fire. But he'd probably be too much a challenge for Garrett and Linehan.
After seeing Garrett's tantrum after being told no on Eifert live on the draftcam I think his veto probably has no more worth than Spauldings

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder if Garrett would get a veto. I'm guessing that half the time Bryant was ranting and raving on the sideline he was ranting and raving about Garrett's primitive, predictable offensive scheme. After he was cut loose he wrote on Twitter about “everybody lined up in the same spot for 17 weeks.”

He has some weaknesses as WR but it least he added some competitiveness and fire. But he'd probably be too much a challenge for Garrett and Linehan.
It’s a given that Garrett’s offensive system is antiquated but Bryant wouldnt be validated by ranting about it. Bryant himself wasn’t very conforming to any particular scheme or system. He didn’t run routes well enough to get separation or try to break it off when necessary. A great deal of the time he just took off and was willing to fight for the ball if it was placed in his direction. It was closer to a sandlot playbook than anything else.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom