Staff member
Slay going out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Zeke coming up on 200 total yards.

data

Forbes #1
Man, Zeke so good at getting that little twist to get the extra yard.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
I can't stand Rod Smith. Why can't we find one of these little Tarik Cohen/Austin Ekeler type of fuckers? Every team has one. Except us.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
On no, you misunderstand me. I'm not saying Qdoba is Mexican food either. I'm just saying it's better than Chipotle. We have a shit ton of good Mexican food places here. The best being this place called Montelongos. That place is the shit.
Yea we have taquerias friggin everywhere here in DFW now, there's a lot of really good ones here. The best hole in the wall is Tacos la Banqueta which is inside a gas station, best restaurant is Meso Maya

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That was a good pass, but why the hell does Dak always throw off his back foot? You would think his position coach would have coached that out of him by now.

Oh.

data

Forbes #1
Yea we have taquerias friggin everywhere here in DFW now, there's a lot of really good ones here. The best hole in the wall is Tacos la Banqueta which is inside a gas station, best restaurant is Meso Maya
I wonder how many illegals work in Mexican restaurants. I'm guessing that there are none. I'm guessing owners are very strict about this.

data

Forbes #1
That was a good pass, but why the hell does Dak always throw off his back foot? You would think his position coach would have coached that out of him by now.

Oh.
:lol

Still the best Cowboys QB to wear #17

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Zeke coming up on 200 total yards.
Going against him in my money league but luckily had to start Cohen as I didn't trust Fournette's hammy and he's damn close to him in points

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wonder how many illegals work in Mexican restaurants. I'm guessing that there are none. I'm guessing owners are very strict about this.
:lol

Top Bottom