Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

data

Forbes #1
Isn't that lowering the helmet to initiate contact (on a now concussed Heath) exactly what the NFL outlawed?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Qudoba is a much better option than Chipotle.
Cmon bro you're in Texas, I haven't been to Lubbock in years but yall have to have quite a few taquerias as even the small towns I go though going down south have them everywhere

data

Forbes #1
Like the Bears and Lions, I wonder if we'll add JJ to our sleeve stripes when Jerruh croaks.

On another note, we wore a fedora patch on jersey when Landry passed. Wonder what Jerruh's patch will be.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Cmon bro you're in Texas, I haven't been to Lubbock in years but yall have to have quite a few taquerias as even the small towns I go though going down south have them everywhere

Chipotle is good for what it is. Quick, easy, relatively clean (in terms of ingredients, cooking oils) etc., but it's far from anything resembling legit Messican food.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Like the Bears and Lions, I wonder if we'll add JJ to our sleeve stripes when Jerruh croaks.

On another note, we wore a fedora patch on jersey when Landry passed. Wonder what Jerruh's patch will be.
I'd add "JJ" to the taint area of the pants.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't want a close loss. That would be the worst thing that could come out of this game. Either a blowout loss or a win is all I want today.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Chipotle is good for what it is. Quick, easy, relatively clean (in terms of ingredients, cooking oils) etc., but it's far from anything resembling legit Messican food.
If that's what you want get Taco Bell

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
On no, you misunderstand me. I'm not saying Qdoba is Mexican food either. I'm just saying it's better than Chipotle. We have a shit ton of good Mexican food places here. The best being this place called Montelongos. That place is the shit.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Throw it away you retard. Guy runs out of bounds behind the LOS.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dumbass Zek could have glanced the defender but he decided to jump.

Top Bottom