Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sturm is so overrated. Great radio voice but not so much as an evaluator.

Oh I may have said that before.
I'll say this for Storm though. At least he tries to evaluate the games beyond a surface level, even if he's not always right or I don't agree with him. Most of the yahoos covering sports just regurgitate quotes or chase drama.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] and any other TT Raider fans (@Iam?)
We have the college version of Garrett. Only better looking.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

She gots a point. Must have been a defensive issue, right?
In all honesty though what were the Broncos thinking. They continually brought pressure off the right side of the defense but had nothing on the other side. Made it really easy for Mahomes to roll out to his right and throw strikes down the field. The guy was great at throwing last night when he scrambled out to his right side and had basically no one in front of him when he went to throw a lot of those strikes. He had ungodly good numbers from outside the pocket. I'd be livid if I was a Broncos fan.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'll say this for Storm though. At least he tries to evaluate the games beyond a surface level, even if he's not always right or I don't agree with him. Most of the yahoos covering sports just regurgitate quotes or chase drama.
Agree with that. I do appreciate the effort. I just don't think he's that insightful.

I may be biased because I find him kind of arrogant on BAD. Like the "Sports Sturm" stuff has gone to his head a little.

p1_

DCC 4Life

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

[MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] and any other TT Raider fans (@Iam?)
:picard

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I was so glad to see us finally speed things up. I hated when Romo ran the clock down to 0 and I hate when Dak does the same. Clearly that isn't our QBs choice. Romo looked worse when he ran the play clock way down and so does Dak.
I’ve never liked it. It’s a sign of OCs thinking they are smarter than they are. Supposedly it tires DL as they have to remain in stances longer, but in reality it saps every ounce of offensive momentum you might have built during the last play.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Notice the gaze on Brown's face.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Notice the gaze on Brown's face.
That's great to see.

I thought that play was on the safety as it looked like Brown was playing a cover 2, but Richard was clearly letting the corners have it there so maybe Brown was in the wrong coverage?

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom