Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am kind of interested in seeing how long this coaching staff (and ownership) continues to handcuff Dak in the running game.

Dak's a big athletic guy. They should be using his physical tools to supplement the lack of production that he provides in the passing game. He should have at least 5 designed runs every week.

Comment

We’ll somehow win and ruin everything

Comment

Someone make up my mind for me.

Josh Gordon or DeSean Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
          Why did the pervert cross the road?

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken.
          1984 called. It wants its joke back.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Someone make up my mind for me.

Josh Gordon or DeSean Jackson.
            I wouldn't start Gordon just yet, so Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
              Well, at least we got to page 2 before kick. I'm not sure I have ever seen this board as a whole this apathetic.
              I just changed channels from a Michael Irvin interview with Dak because I've grown tired of listening to the same old excuses from Dak and the organization. In the past I'd have at least heard him out.

Unfortunately there are about 85,000 fans crammed into AT&T Stadium right now who can't get enough of the Cowboys no matter how bad the product is they're happy to hand over hundreds of dollars to keep endorsing this crap.

Hopefully they'll at least boo the hell out of the team today once they start screwing up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                I just changed channels from a Michael Irvin interview with Dak because I've grown tired of listening to the same old excuses from Dak and the organization. In the past I'd have at least heard him out.

Unfortunately there are about 85,000 fans crammed into AT&T Stadium right now who can't get enough of the Cowboys no matter how bad the product is they're happy to hand over hundreds of dollars to keep endorsing this crap.

Hopefully they'll at least boo the hell out of the team today once they start screwing up.
                There are a ton of fans that are pissed right now. I just wonder how CFR would look today versus 7-8 years ago or whenever it was.

Comment

Comment

1984 called. It wants its joke back.
                    What do you get when a black man and a Chinese woman have a baby?

A kid who can steal a car but can't drive it.

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                      We'll screw it up by winning today and perhaps next week @ winless Houston. Just like that, Jerry's way of doing things will be vindicated.
                      I think the Houston game is key.

We have to lose that game. Jerry has said many times that the Houston loss is his most humiliating ever, and he loves to take shots at the "little team" down the I-45.

Losing to them would irritate the hell out of him, especially if it came after a Lions loss.

That Houston loss could be to Garrett what the Green Bay game was to Wade.
                      2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Ah, a built in excuse in case of another crap performance.

Comment

Let’s do this Dak!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                            Ah, a built in excuse in case of another crap performance.
                            We’re slamming him, but the truth is somewhere in between that and the crazy praise he got his rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                              We’re slamming him, but the truth is somewhere in between that and the crazy praise he got his rookie season.
                              Probably. I just think that rookie season was basically catching lightning in a bottle.

Comment

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken.
                                Ah, a Last Boy Scout fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X