Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Nope, but Dak was competent today so even if we lost jerry would point to that as a win so we might as well win
He was solid but the Lions are not worldbeaters.

He needs that performance every week with occasional days that are even better. Without it, he’s not a franchise QB.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Isn't it funny how no matter how well Dak plays, it's still not good enough? That's awesome. Maybe you should place your ignorant blame on those skillet handed receivers that like to post to twitter. Hell I'm not even sure how they hang on to their phone long enough to push send....

Just come to terms with your agenda and get over it. You would still be pissed off at this team if Garrett and the rest of this dumb ass coaching/management group lucked into a super bowl. I bet your wives hate you.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just saw highlights of the final drive.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the throw to Zeke is one of the finest passes in Dak's career.

That was an absolute gem.

I have my doubts, but I really wish he could play like that more consistently.
It was good.... but Brees, Rodgers, Brady, both Manning’s, really, other top QBs make that throw not infrequently.

He had a good day and I still felt like he left some things on the field.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He was solid but the Lions are not worldbeaters.

He needs that performance every week with occasional days that are even better. Without it, he’s not a franchise QB.

Exactly. Today can’t be his “see, told you I’m good!” Game.

He should be doing this every week, but he can’t. Mostly because he’s shitty.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Isn't it funny how no matter how well Dak plays, it's still not good enough? That's awesome. Maybe you should place your ignorant blame on those skillet handed receivers that like to post to twitter. Hell I'm not even sure how they hang on to their phone long enough to push send....

Just come to terms with your agenda and get over it. You would still be pissed off at this team if Garrett and the rest of this dumb ass coaching/management group lucked into a super bowl. I bet your wives hate you.
Bro...step away from the keyboard :lol

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Now that Earl Thomas has a fractured leg, I’d offer Seattle something like a conditional 6th or 7th round pick in 2020 just to rub salt in the wound.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Now that Earl Thomas has a fractured leg, I’d offer Seattle something like a conditional 6th or 7th round pick in 2020 just to rub salt in the wound.
Wouldn't they get a higher pick than that if they just let him go in FA?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wouldn't they get a higher pick than that if they just let him go in FA?
Who cares? I’m more focused on sticking a screwdriver into their sides while they’re emotionally vulnerable.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So I guess Thomas flipped his team off as he was being carted off the field. :lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I like his attitude.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm going back over highlights.... I'd like to shit on our secondary, but I will say, those Lions WRs are good, man. Underrated.

I agree we should tap the breaks on Richard.... but Stafford always seems to play well against us, and yeah, those WRs of his are not too shabby.

Top Bottom