Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like it when so many posters here think they understand how teams work, and then when the game happens the coaches look like shit, but they don't bring it up again? That's awesome. Did you watch the eagles game? They just won the super bowl and did you see how badly they coached that game? It's so funny because they coached like shit... I loved that part when they called the wrong plays over and over...good times. Oh wait, but yeah, you guys got all this shit down. Motherfuckin randos on a message board got it all figured out. Thank you for your help, I think I understand what you're saying, but the results just don't line up. It's almost like you don't what the fuck you're talking about. Good times.
Are you going to take that Ravi?...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Ya think the Raiders are having buyer's remorse with Carr yet? :lol

That will probably be us next year.

data

Forbes #1
Saquon Barkley on pace for 327 total yards today.
[MENTION=8]BipolarFuk[/MENTION]

Not

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't think anyone saw the Eagles game as it was on the same time as Cowboys game. We can tell you what color Dean Blandino's tie was.
I saw it after ours ended. And then Fox had to cut away due to "league rules" which is some fucking shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
WTF is this Stars idiot crowing about? The Cowboys offense looked good for the first time all year now all of a sudden that's a reason to brag and call people out?

GTFOH with that nonsense.

Talk your shit when this the Cowboys prove than can string together 5 or 6 games in a row like this together. Hell, even the shitty Bills can put up 40 every two months or so. Doesn't change the fact that overall they're a shit organization/team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
BTW, Baker Mayfield is still a stud just in case anyone was wondering. Dropped a nice back corner pass into the hands of Landry or the TD.

data

Forbes #1
The 2010s is probably the worst decade in celebrating big-tittied women. Seriously.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Saquon Barkley on pace for 327 total yards today.
[MENTION=8]BipolarFuk[/MENTION]

Not
Yeah....

Uh..

Well, in a litany of bad evaluations, dumb statements, and general retardism in all my years here, this one may be near the top of the list.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
WTF is this Stars idiot crowing about? The Cowboys offense looked good for the first time all year now all of a sudden that's a reason to brag and call people out?

Talk your shit when this the Cowboys prove than can string together 5 or 6 games in a row like this together. Hell, even the shitty Bills can put up 40 every two months or so. Doesn't change the fact that overall they're a shit organization/team.
Where are all the Garrett and Dak haters now???

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

:lol

He is bored and drunk. A bad combonation. We got one board tagline out of him the last time but this is angry drunk Stars.

data

Forbes #1
Some prostitute is going to ruffle through a passed-out-Stars wallet tonight and get an extra $2 for her trouble.

data

Forbes #1
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

Can you give Traci Wolfson a shout out on your next article for aging nicely like a fine wine?

1bigfan13

Staff member
:lol

He is bored and drunk. A bad combonation. We got one board tagline out of him the last time but this is angry drunk Stars.
Homers grasp onto any little glimmer of success and blow it out of proportion.

Top Bottom