Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Starting to understand why Pete Carroll fired Kris Richard.

    Comment


    • Well Dak it's up to you now.

      Comment


      • Lol burn it down

        Comment


        • If that was Brown's man, he blew it big time.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            You know, there is a button where you can like quote a post and stuff.
            I messed up. I panic in stressful situations.

            Comment


            • Just pathetic. Golden Tate is a good player but my God, he is unstoppable against these dumbasses.

              Comment


              • Fucking useless Dak overthrowing a fucking wide open TE directly in front of him

                Comment


                • Tate's the kind of receiver we desperately need.

                  Hope we don't get a field goal. Maher misses and we lose.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                    If that was Brown's man, he blew it big time.
                    If he just drops a little further he probably could have picked it. Just shit coverage.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                      Fucking useless Dak overthrowing a fucking wide open TE directly in front of him
                      Now we have a whole new drive for you to bitch about him.

                      Comment


                      • Fucking lazy defense and Linehan’s bullshit at the 4 yard line is going to cost us the game.
                        No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

                        Comment


                        • It's been a while since Garrett has iced his own kicker. Today's a good day.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                            If he just drops a little further he probably could have picked it. Just shit coverage.
                            Looked like he was caught peeking back at the QB.

                            Comment


                            • You donít understand. 4th quarter is QB time.

                              They have one.

                              Do we?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by shane View Post
                                Tate's the kind of receiver we desperately need.

                                Hope we don't get a field goal. Maher misses and we lose.
                                Tate has balls and attitude. We had the right idea to get guys that are not divas, but I don't think any of our WRs have a set.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X