Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Colts coach is an idiot. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a call like that to go for it on 4th in OT. He just gave the game away.

data

Forbes #1
LOL....Raiders WR, Martavis Bryant,drops wide open TD bomb. Open by 10 yards. Like fielding a punt.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's gonna suffer an ugly ACL tear. It's Cleveland.
I had to laugh at this because its so true.

But just know this. I have a special set of skills and if it does happen....I will find you.....and I will kill you for putting it out there in the universe.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Martavious Bryant drops a WIDE OPEN pass in the end zone. :lol

data

Forbes #1
My god we're still so far from 1,000 posts. Dak Prescott almost has more passing yards than posts.

data

Forbes #1
Why would CBS be airing NO/NYG? I know CBS/FOX have been doing this switch, but what's the point of this?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Just saw highlights of the final drive.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the throw to Zeke is one of the finest passes in Dak's career.

That was an absolute gem.

I have my doubts, but I really wish he could play like that more consistently.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Won't buy another watch, but would buy a leather strapped-one if I did. That Hanhart Racemaster collection is nice.
Yea I'm not a bling fan, one of the watches I wouldn't sell for any price is a Hanhart pilot my grandfather took off a dead nazi in ww2 he handed down to me

data

Forbes #1
Just saw highlights of the final drive.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the throw to Zeke is one of the finest passes in Dak's career.

That was an absolute gem.

I have my doubts, but I really wish he could play like that more consistently.
Including last year, when Dak throws deep, he's pretty damn good. He and/or scheme just doesn't do it enough.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So we have two of Kliff Kingsbury’s pupils going up against each other Monday night. If Mahomes and Keemun had a baby it would be Baker Mayfield.

Stars

DCC 4Life
But seriously, the Eagles lost to the Titans lmao. Is that bad coaching or bad players? Cmon, let me know, so many smart people here, I need to know why the Eagles lost to such a shitshow of a team?

Stars

DCC 4Life
But really, why did the Eagles lose to the Titans, so many brilliant minds, i gotta repeat my post twice? Help a brotha out? How did they lose to shit?

Stars

DCC 4Life
It's almost like you fuckups know nothing?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
But seriously, the Eagles lost to the Titans lmao. Is that bad coaching or bad players? Cmon, let me know, so many smart people here, I need to know why the Eagles lost to such a shitshow of a team?
But really, why did the Eagles lose to the Titans, so many brilliant minds, i gotta repeat my post twice? Help a brotha out? How did they lose to shit?
It's almost like you fuckups know nothing?
I refuse to be bullied into being intelligent.

Top Bottom