Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Derek Carr just whiffed on what should have been an easy TD pass to Jordy Nelson.

data

Forbes #1
The primary difference this game is Zeke's run-per-carry.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yet, ravid will still say he had a terrible game.
Nope. Not this time.

He almost fucked it up with that ridiculous miss to fail going up by two scores, but came through finally hitting Hurns and then on the late pass to Zeke.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every one of his deep passes were dead on.
I still think Daks best throw was actually that gun to Beasley running to the right to set up the fourth and 1. It's a pass that goes unnoticed but he threw it perfectly and it's extremely difficult to do running the way he was. Dak wasn't perfect but a 118.6 QB rating with those drops is nothing to laugh at.

Ok, so the real best throw is the one to Zeke but I still loved that other throw. The throw to Zeke was just so clutch. Perfectly thrown and at a time in the game where all the pressure was on his shoulders.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He will continue to improve.
I hope so but this team has a tendency to get aggressive after a loss and then return to retarded conservative after. It's like they felt like they had something to prove today. I hope they do the same next week but our consistency sucks.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Mayfield got pick 6'd thanks to a drop by his WR.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Each watch have its own occasion, or you just hoarding the same kind of watch?
I've just always been a watch junky, ever since I was a kid. I checked and I actually have fourteen but a lot of them need new batteries that I can't change without a watch wrench.

Can't say there are special occasions but I have some cheap ones that I wear for work. Never cared much for chronographs though, too much of a pain in the ass to set.

Edit: Shit, I looked to my left and there's my Bulova on a shelf so make that fifteen. :unsure

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Each watch have its own occasion, or you just hoarding the same kind of watch?
Naw :lol , I have a couple that were handed down then just coming across deals. One of my favs is a an old steel Rolex Daytona I found at a pawn shop listed for 3k but got got for 2200 back in the mid 90s that's worth around $12-$15 now

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Instead of continuing to build on what they did today I fully expect the Cowboys to revert back to the same conservative garbage we got from them in week's 1 and 2.

It's the Garrett Yo-yo Theory.
Sadly I agree.

Top Bottom