Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Nope, but Dak was competent today so even if we lost jerry would point to that as a win so we might as well win
Dak played well. Give him some credit. That throw to Zeke for the game was perfect. Just a stellar throw with almost no separation. We also had a deep TD dropped by Austin. He was really good today. The defense was the issue this game. Specifically the secondary.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He had a couple of bad throws that damn near cost us, but overall it was a good game by Dak's standards.

Today's game plan should be the standard going forward. Lean on Zeke and the running game and continue to challenge defenses over the top.
65% completion percentage with quite a few drops is damn good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The team is coming together now knocking off the rust from not having sufficient preparation in pre season and training camp. It was obvious they would struggle in the early part of the schedule but now the capability is starting to show up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Guess I'll check out Raiders/Cleveland and see how Mayfield plays.

Stars

DCC 4Life
If you're hating on Dak today, you're either a racist or a troll. Deal with it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dak played well. Give him some credit. That throw to Zeke for the game was perfect. Just a stellar throw with almost no separation. We also had a deep TD dropped by Austin. He was really good today. The defense was the issue this game. Specifically the secondary.
Every one of his deep passes were dead on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh definitely, Dak played his best game in a while today

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Marshawn Lynch is so washed up. It irritates me that people in the media still talk about him as if he were still in his prime.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Now that's what I call wishful thinking. Aside from what big play to Tavon Austin 2 weeks ago, this offense has done next to nothing to suggest that they're putting it together.
What do you say Big?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Instead of continuing to build on what they did today I fully expect the Cowboys to revert back to the same conservative garbage we got from them in week's 1 and 2.

It's the Garrett Yo-yo Theory.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The team is coming together now knocking off the rust from not having sufficient preparation in pre season and training camp. It was obvious they would struggle in the early part of the schedule but now the capability is starting to show up.
The O-line really came together today. The blocking in the run game was exceptional. By far the best we have seen all year. I was really impressed with everyone on offense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Top Bottom