Sturm: The Morning After - Cowboys offense simply cannot do its job in Seattle

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you go to a Dallas home game this year, you're a fag.
I should have used this during the CFR days. Would have been much more effective.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I mean, just based on personnel changes, this should have been on the table at least since the Dez release or the Witten retirement. Plenty of time to scrap some things and implement others.

Instead we've done nothing. We run Geoff fucking Swaim, a third TE on just about any team in the league, out there like he's Jason Witten instead of Jeff Robinson.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I mean, just based on personnel changes, this should have been on the table at least since the Dez release or the Witten retirement. Plenty of time to scrap some things and implement others.

Instead we've done nothing. We run Geoff fucking Swaim, a third TE on just about any team in the league, out there like he's Jason Witten instead of Jeff Robinson.
I'm beginning to think their strategy was the following: healthy Tyron Smith + 16 games from Zeke = guaranteed success. After all, we won nine games last year with both of those guys off the field for large stretches of time.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If you have the inability to make adjustments during the season, let alone a game after some significant personnel turnover you may be incompetent. That speaks to both coaching and franchise "leadership" because you're basically a ship without a rudder.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom