Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9-23-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
That’s game. We’re not doing shit on offense, so it’s over.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I cannot see a contract for Dak. The emphasis should be on looking for a replacement. The kid just can’t perform under pressure. He is still pitching darts. Totally out of his comfort zone.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I cannot see a contract for Dak. The emphasis should be on looking for a replacement. The kid just can’t perform under pressure. He is still pitching darts. Totally out of his comfort zone.
And ALL the talk was about how poised he is. Yeah, love that poise and composure.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jerry has the contract already drawn up

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yup. Bottom line this is the Romo offense still. He’s abysmal. That doesn’t absolve the coaches either for not being able to adapt. Get rid of everyone.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Pretty clear now that Dak isn't the answer. But we could draft a Wentz, Luck, Mahomes, or whoever and this inept offensive staff couldn't develop them or give them a game plan to succeed.

data

Forbes #1
Second longest-in-the-air completion this year, methinks.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So does anyone still think that the measley 160 yards that Dak threw for was some sort of positive to build on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom