Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9-23-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It’s always checkdown city targeting backs in Dallas. I’ve been complaining about that forever and for well over a decade on this site.

Backs should get the ball ball multiple times a game by design. It keeps a defense guessing, and it doesn’t have to be screen passes.
That would require, you know, imagination on offense.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep and any time you can get a back on a LBer it should be an opportunity to throw the ball deep. Very few LBers in the NFL can run stride for stride with a guy like Zeke. But instead we run almost none of that. You want to create advantageous match ups on offense. But I really don't see any of those concepts in Dallas.
So Zeke has 4 catches for 88 yards and a TD plus great catch setting up the game winning FG. On top of his buck fifty on the ground.

Fucking stupid how we’ll never see it again, even though it breaks the game wide open.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Zeke has 4 catches for 88 yards and a TD plus great catch setting up the game winning FG. On top of his buck fifty on the ground.

Fucking stupid how we’ll never see it again, even though it breaks the game wide open.
Yeah it's crazy to me that we find what works and forget it the next week going back into old habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom