Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9-23-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So did we remove the read option from our gameplan? Or did I miss us calling it?

It’s to the point now that Garrett's teams are not even competitive anymore. They can’t even compete with a shitty team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Players execute not coaches.
So, what's the point of coaches then? Let's just put the players out there and let them call their own plays, coach themselves out of bad habits, and make sure they are on the field when they need to be.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The coaches are guilty of not getting this team ready for the season and an unprepared team cannot execute.

Cotton

Staff member
So did we remove the read option from our gameplan? Or did I miss us calling it?
Hasn't been called yet. It is just baffling to the mind.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Players execute not coaches.
They also prepare teams to play and put them in place to make plays. Coaches get no pass today. Neither do players.

Cotton

Staff member
The coaches are guilty of not getting this team ready for the season and an unprepared team cannot execute.
Exactly. It's also on the coaches, not just the players. Not real sure what your original point was.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So, what's the point of coaches then? Let's just put the players out there and let them call their own plays, coach themselves out of bad habits, and make sure they are on the field when they need to be.
As I said they are to prepare players and they have done a miserable job. An unprepared player cannot execute.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When your gameplan is just beat the man across from you, you are not a NFL caliber coach

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate that I can't appreicate good defense because the offense sucks so fucking hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom