Terrence Williams Facing Possible Suspension

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is absolutely amazing that it is not questioned more often.
You would think the NFL would have suspensions sort of bright lined out. If you get A, you get suspension B. But instead it's just sort of at the discretion of the commissioner who clearly has his own personal biases. Which essentially means he can do whatever the hell he feels like on a suspension.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You would think the NFL would have suspensions sort of bright lined out. If you get A, you get suspension B. But instead it's just sort of at the discretion of the commissioner who clearly has his own personal biases. Which essentially means he can do whatever the hell he feels like on a suspension.
All we can hang onto is that Goodell will be gone in a couple of years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol four games. unreal
Well nothing is official yet. But last I read somewhere between 2 and 4 games. Like I've said, I don't care about losing Williams. He has barely played this season and from what I have seen he isn't one of our top 4 best receivers anyway. But yeah 4 games is ridiculous. Players are getting 2 to 3 games for way worse stuff. But the dictator hates Jerry so any slip ups we will get the worst end of everything.

Top Bottom