Terrence Williams Facing Possible Suspension

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not like it will be a huge loss, but it's still a load of horse shit that the league just figures it can hand out random suspensions whenever. If he was going to be suspended, over charges that were dropped, they couldn't have figured that shit out over the last 4 fucking months? They wait until week 3 of the season to drop the hammer?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Hello, Brice Butler

midswat

... soon
Will be used as a reason to excuse another Garrett 8-8 season over at the own.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
His loss shouldn't have much of an impact, but let me get something straight here.

Reuben Foster, who was actually arrested and charged for multiple domestic violence-related felonies, and who had to stand in front of a judge, gets suspended 2 games.

Ezekiel Elliott gets 6 based on what more or less amounts to hearsay and Williams gets suspended at least 2, and perhaps more, for falling off a bike drunk?

Is this a joke?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His loss shouldn't have much of an impact, but let me get something straight here.

Reuben Foster, who was actually arrested and charged for multiple domestic violence-related felonies, and who had to stand in front of a judge, gets suspended 2 games.

Ezekiel Elliott gets 6 based on what more or less amounts to hearsay and Williams gets suspended at least 2, and perhaps more, for falling off a bike drunk?

Is this a joke?
It's not about fairness. These suspensions are really determined by the owners who are Goodells buddies. Goodell hates Jerry with a passion. There is no reason to believe these suspension have all bias removed.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Is this a joke?
This is Cowboys bias within the league. For some reason certain owners want to take shots at Jones. Not for fielding a superior team but for getting superior financial results from a mediocre team.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Is this a joke?
I can't believe the NFL railroads the Cowboys like this.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm guessing that Gregory's lifetime ban will be announced at 11:30 AM EST on Sunday.

p1_

DCC 4Life
At least Williams is not an impact player who would be missed.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, no faster way for the league to derail this team than by suspending Terrance Williams.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Didn't he say there would be "hell to pay" for doubting him?
Enjoy your time off, Scooter

Top Bottom