• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Williams Facing Possible Suspension

he's been playing? could've fooled me.

Comment

Yeah couldn't give a shit honestly.

Comment

Not like it will be a huge loss, but it's still a load of horse shit that the league just figures it can hand out random suspensions whenever. If he was going to be suspended, over charges that were dropped, they couldn't have figured that shit out over the last 4 fucking months? They wait until week 3 of the season to drop the hammer?

Comment

Hello, Brice Butler
          defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
            Hello, Brice Butler
            Yep. I was scratching my head over the signing and carrying seven WRs but this explains that. There are some real dunderheads on this roster.

Comment

Even if he's suspended we wouldn't need Brice Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                Even if he's suspended we wouldn't need Brice Butler.
                Agreed, it's not like you couldn't survive with 5 WRs.

Comment

Will be used as a reason to excuse another Garrett 8-8 season over at the own.

Comment

His loss shouldn't have much of an impact, but let me get something straight here.

Reuben Foster, who was actually arrested and charged for multiple domestic violence-related felonies, and who had to stand in front of a judge, gets suspended 2 games.

Ezekiel Elliott gets 6 based on what more or less amounts to hearsay and Williams gets suspended at least 2, and perhaps more, for falling off a bike drunk?

Is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                      His loss shouldn't have much of an impact, but let me get something straight here.

Reuben Foster, who was actually arrested and charged for multiple domestic violence-related felonies, and who had to stand in front of a judge, gets suspended 2 games.

Ezekiel Elliott gets 6 based on what more or less amounts to hearsay and Williams gets suspended at least 2, and perhaps more, for falling off a bike drunk?

Is this a joke?
                      It's not about fairness. These suspensions are really determined by the owners who are Goodells buddies. Goodell hates Jerry with a passion. There is no reason to believe these suspension have all bias removed.

Comment

Is this a joke?
                        This is Cowboys bias within the league. For some reason certain owners want to take shots at Jones. Not for fielding a superior team but for getting superior financial results from a mediocre team.
                        Since Day One

Comment

Is this a joke?
                          I can't believe the NFL railroads the Cowboys like this.

Comment

This is a fucking joke.

Comment

I'm guessing that Gregory's lifetime ban will be announced at 11:30 AM EST on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X