Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Williams Facing Possible Suspension

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    At least Williams is not an impact player who would be missed.
    defense wins championships

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
      I can't believe the NFL railroads the Cowboys like this.
      Yeah I'd be pissed if it was a player I actually wanted to play.

      Comment


      • #18
        Yeah, no faster way for the league to derail this team than by suspending Terrance Williams.
        2014=2009, 2015=2010?

        The Garrett Song

        Comment


        • #19
          Didn't he say there would be "hell to pay" for doubting him?
          Enjoy your time off, Scooter

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
            I can't believe the NFL railroads the Cowboys like this.
            It is absolutely amazing that it is not questioned more often.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
              It is absolutely amazing that it is not questioned more often.
              You would think the NFL would have suspensions sort of bright lined out. If you get A, you get suspension B. But instead it's just sort of at the discretion of the commissioner who clearly has his own personal biases. Which essentially means he can do whatever the hell he feels like on a suspension.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
                Enjoy your time off, Scooter


                I guffawed.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  You would think the NFL would have suspensions sort of bright lined out. If you get A, you get suspension B. But instead it's just sort of at the discretion of the commissioner who clearly has his own personal biases. Which essentially means he can do whatever the hell he feels like on a suspension.
                  All we can hang onto is that Goodell will be gone in a couple of years.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    lol four games. unreal

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Donpingon View Post
                      lol four games. unreal
                      Well nothing is official yet. But last I read somewhere between 2 and 4 games. Like I've said, I don't care about losing Williams. He has barely played this season and from what I have seen he isn't one of our top 4 best receivers anyway. But yeah 4 games is ridiculous. Players are getting 2 to 3 games for way worse stuff. But the dictator hates Jerry so any slip ups we will get the worst end of everything.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post


                        I guffawed.
                        Who knows, maybe it'll stick 😉

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X