Two Years Later, Dak Prescott Has Problems

p1_

DCC 4Life
There is one, but it has zero traction.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just for the simple fact that the games are incredibly boring, and Dak is clearly not going to be the starter here for the next 8 years, I say fuck it. Start the talks to bring Romo back, see if the time off has done him any good.

If he can still move a little in the pocket, he could at least keep the team somewhat competitive until they can draft a replacement.

I’m on that bandwagon. If there is one.
Absolutely.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You just have to try some of these passes. Hell we need a ton more 15-20 yard passes too. We literally just don't even try. It's sad.

kidd

DCC 4Life
After reading this whole thread, the one thing I wanna add is the fact that Dak seems to think he’s still in college where you only throw to wide open receivers. The one long pass against the NYG was completed because the defender fell down. The only time I see him attempt a pass longer than 10 yds, the receiver has to be wide open or he throws it in the dirt.

Blame coaching if you want but any NFL QB has to overcome and make those throws.

p1_

DCC 4Life

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
After reading this whole thread, the one thing I wanna add is the fact that Dak seems to think he’s still in college where you only throw to wide open receivers. The one long pass against the NYG was completed because the defender fell down. The only time I see him attempt a pass longer than 10 yds, the receiver has to be wide open or he throws it in the dirt.

Blame coaching if you want but any NFL QB has to overcome and make those throws.
That shit happened all of 2016 and no one wanted to hear about it

Top Bottom