Seahawks Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge
I find it hard to trust if the guy can't put up a probability percentage.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Some will jizz themselves, some will want to kill themselves when Jerry opens up dat ass for the Thomas deal.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some will jizz themselves, some will want to kill themselves when Jerry opens up dat ass for the Thomas deal.
Yeah I think something will happen. If we beat the Seahawks at 0-3 their playoff chances are beyond slim. They should be desperate to dump Thomas at that point. Unfortunately Dallas will still find a way to fuck themselves in the trade.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yeah I think something will happen. If we beat the Seahawks at 0-3 their playoff chances are beyond slim. They should be desperate to dump Thomas at that point. Unfortunately Dallas will still find a way to fuck themselves in the trade.
Clearly, we are not winning anything this year with or without Thomas. I'm no longer cool with giving up a 3rd and I suspect it will be a 2nd if it happens.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Clearly, we are not winning anything this year with or without Thomas. I'm no longer cool with giving up a 3rd and I suspect it will be a 2nd if it happens.
Shit if I'm paying those kind of picks for a player I'd be making a move for an offensive player at this point. Which we already missed the chance for with Gordon. I don't think any legit TEs/WRs are on the market. Which in my opinion is what we need to take this team to the next level. Well that and getting a healthy Frederick but only god knows when that will happen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol
How about hell no?

p1_

DCC 4Life

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Clearly he's trying to force his way out.

Instead of being stubborn about it, Seattle should just trade him and get something out of it.

But they may just suspend him for the year ala Gruden did to Keyshawn just to send a message to any other player on the roster who may think they can force their way out.

I guess it just depends on what type of team you have and what you think is the best thing to do for that particular team at that time.

Top Bottom